Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick & Tired. Rant, could do with some advice or support

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of having no money

I'm sick and tired of having nothing to do with my free time that interests me or that I can afford

I'm sick and tired of believing that if I go for a job to get good money I'll have limited free time and will hate my job meaning I'm soon sick and tired of that

I'm sick and tired of thinking if I go for a career job or find a job I love I'll have no free time and will end up turning in to a slave to the system

I'm sick and tired of living in a messy home

I'm sick and tired of cleaning up after my housemate

I'm sick and tired of my housemate

I'm sick and tired of not putting on socks because I know I'm doing nothing to do and don't want the extra laundry

I'm sick and tired of having all the responsibility, having to put on a nice voice and fake laugh when I phone the ****tards at the bank or the council

I'm sick and tired of the ****ing dentist

I'm sick and tired of weed, smoking it and my weed-smoking housemate

I'm sick and tired of my housemate's gf/ex-gf who's ****ed him over many a time but is still over here quite a lot

I'm sick and tired of having no curtains

I'm sick and tired of really liking this girl, thinking she likes me only to find out she's not as in to me as I thought and now I feel like I have to 'game' this girl when all I want to do is tell her how I feel, have it reciprocated and be happy. Why should I have to trick this girl in to loving me

I'm sick and tired of seeing what's going on but not being able to do a thing about it or explain it to some of the retards I know

I'm sick and tired of not having a best friend since secondary school

I'm sick and tired of my friends turning in to people I didn't expect them to turn in to

I'm sick and tired of my clock telling me it's the wrong time

I'm sick and tired of doing nothing all day

I'm sick and tired of not wanting to do anything all day

I'm sick and tired of going to bed knowing I wasted a day that millions would give all they own to have

I'm sick and tired of people; they way they think, the way they judge, the way they live

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired

Someone please, there's gotta be some way? You're probably all expecting some overweight loser grumpy virgin to be on the other end of this post but I'm not. I'm a young, good looking young fit guy who does ok with women, I'm not even angry or stressed as I write this. I'm just fed up you know? I've never really been one for material things but right now I just want my own nice apartment, a car that turns heads, a solid gym membership, take part in half a dozen hobbies, enough money in the bank to not have to worry about it and a job/career I enjoy that challenges me. Maybe this girl has got me twisted and by having this I think I'll 'get' her, who knows? But right now I'm just in a rut. I mean today, all I've eaten is last nights leftover takeaway drank two cups of tea and half a bottle of pop (soda) and watched Everybody Loves Raymond and Pain and Gain. That's it. I mean ****!! Come on!

I don't buy all of this bipolar bs, some days I feel like absolute **** and some days I feel like the king of the world, some days I feel like I could cry all day and some days I just wanna beat the crap out of something. But I wouldn't blame that on some modern psychiatric label, I'd say those feelings and instability is there for a reason and obviously I've got a lost of reasons for them and they're just off the top of my head! Who knows what I've got delving deep in my psyche! It's not like cancer or HIV where you have it or you don't, anyone could have it but not know, it's all in the mind! You can't see it but you can sure as hell feel it? **** that, your dad didn't hug you enough grow up. And no I haven't been diagnosed with anything mainly because the doctors on the NHS are bulll****. Half of them don't know their larynx from their labia and the other half can't wait to fob you off and get you out the door. Going private is a necessity for me and my family when I'm older.

Anyway any help or support is very kindly recieved, who knows maybe all I need right now is a buddy? I'm gonna update my introduction on the DJ discussion page and start writing up an action plan (I've started a few before with moderate success but none with any kind of support and continued conviction, hopefully some form of support will take me further than before). I need to get active, chase my dreams, get a job I don't hate or a career of possible, try new things and pick up a few hobbies. Plus I gotta figure out what's happening with this chick, this has gotta be affecting me. Anyway thanks for looking over my rant and as I said any support is gratefully recieved and I'm gonna try to lend some support over the forum too. Thank you

Bizzle

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something about it.

Have a plan and follow through.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get fit... Plenty of rest... Stay away from alchohol when your feeling down it only adds and supports your depression. Kick your house mate out and get a job. We all have to work.. So find some work you semi enjoy (no one likes their job everyday) search for a girl who shares your goals and interests. Heck move to a new town and start all over where nobody knows you.

Get control of your anxiety .. Its likely a huge source of discouragement for you. I know anxiety gets the best of me sometimes. Even times I don't recognize it for what it is. Anxiety causes 1 of 3 reactions in people depending on the circumstance that brought it. 1. Fight 2. Flee 3. Freeze. Learn to manage your expectations of others since no one can be what you want or need them to be 100% of the time. Realize that the only person who can change your life for the better is you. So get off your ass and make those changes!

Just my 2c

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of having no money

I'm sick and tired of having nothing to do with my free time that interests me or that I can afford
Stopped reading after this. No money but you have free time. What if during your free time, as a second job, you were paid to walk around and talk to chicks?

Easy to accomplish this. Get somewhat dressed up, looking nice. Go to a mall in an area where there will be good looking women, the more upscale the better. Walk around to the stores. Any store where there's a bunch of women in it ask to see the manager, then hand him/her your resume.

Retail's not necessarily the best pay, but it can be a fun environment....as long as you make the most out of it ;)

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good suggestions above.

Maybe you should pray about it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Someone please, there's gotta be some way?

So you think the universe has closed all doors for you and your life really sux?

But you blind. :crackup:

Because the truth is when God closes one door for you, that same very moment a new door opens up somewhere for you. Just don't be so blind and sick and tired and feel so damn sorry for yourself so you don't see it.

Truth is if I for example take care all of your problems right now, tomorrow you will feel sick and tired about something else. You're a lazy sloth, and the problem is not around you but inside you. You make me sick. :eek:

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone. I was just having one of those 'everything is getting to me' kind of days and when I feel like that I have no desire to do anything then feel sh*tty because I've done nothing with my day. Vicious circle lol I'm feeling a lot better today and once I've got a couple of little money stresses out the way I'm getting away for the weekend with my family then when I come back it's a new start. As Epimanes said the only person who can change my life for the better is me. No person or bs 'god' is gonna give me anything, I have to earn it. Today - cleaning session, search for a 2nd job, sort money problems, talk to housemate and go to work. Tomorrow - the world.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. dont hate your dentist,they have a sh!tty job and probably hate it more than you do .seriously.

2.do get a job
3.stop getting money from papa
4.go back to school
5.fvck friends, they aint oxygen.
6.fvck roommates,go back topapa's house till you geta good job
7.stay away from gangster sh!t like: kidnapping a rich jew in hopes of the said jew signing over his mansion and big fat lawn over to your arse
that sh!t ends up in disaster.

8.get a job.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. It's not so much the dentist it's the way it's operated, the NHS.
2. I have a job, but work nights and could do with another
3. Who said anything about my dad giving me money?
4. Just finished Uni and left with a good degree
5. Yeah friends aren't essential but everyone needs a mate or two
6. Go back to my dads? Are you serious? That's a massive step backwards
7. Thanks for the pain and gain quote lol
8. Again, I have a job. Think I need to see what job I want

Thanks for your help and if I've read it wrong I apologise but it seems as if you've judged a lot quite quickly. And if I followed every part of your advice I'd be working 24/7, living at the parents with no friends. How that could help gamer leading a better life is beyond me. Thanks though

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound like it's out of left field, but are you experiencing low levels of testosterone? This is a serious question meant to hopefully help you out.

Guys who are low on testosterone generally exhibit behavior patterns like apathy, lethargy, and a sense of having no direction.

When I was on a cutting diet and reducing calories, I experienced lower testosterone levels and it affected me in ways similar to what you're describing. Once I got off the diet my testosterone levels returned to normal and those behavior patterns went away.

I would recommend doing squats and leg workouts to pump up your test levels if you suspect that low testosterone could be a contributing factor.