"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sick of sh*t

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i feel ya

even as well as i am doing in all of my aspects of life

i sometimes feel like the only thing i wanna do is sit and watch movies all day

its not even depressing its just that i do not care

thank goodness i keep myself busy or id be screwed
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
OMG!

dude you are my complete parrallel, i describe it as "too tired to live"... like cant see the point of life, you know?

this is why im religious, thats the only thing that isnt materialistic and pointless
 

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
whoa dude, ur right where i was a year ago (and to some extent now). Just don't think about this too much or u'll go down the road of depression like i did, and that road goes straight down.

Find you're own meaning in life. Carpe Diem.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
i know im going to get flamed for getting moral, but hey, what the heck

you need to have morals, and principles. this makes you a bigger man than those who dont. If you respect a guys girlfriend, then you are being a man, if you dont respect it, you are being a little boy.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
all i have to say is ME TOO!! but ahh talking about it wont get us anywhere i guess, what can we do? ahh
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
All our lives we were told that sex is bad and I feel programmed by my parents and society. Is sex bad? Is hooking up with other random girls right? Then why do I feel so wrong? Why am I so guilted by these things? Am I the only one who feels wrong doing these things? Have you ever seen the show "One bad Trip" on MTV when the girls and guys on the show have a real wild time and their parents find out. I can never be one those people, and party like that. I don't know, I'm being wierd or something. Maybe I need time to myself [/B]

Sex is definately not bad! I believe this to be an American thing. I hope I don't sound racist, but you guys consider an extremely violent movie less offensive than a movie about a passionate love affair with heavy sexual scenes/references.

Sex and showing showing passion toward the opposite sex is a very natural thing, you should not be ashamed AT ALL.

And on the whole life is crap thing, I think we all go through stages in our lives that thoughts like that run through the mind. But most times, everything works out okay. Just think, I live in a western country, and although I have to work a lot sometimes, my life is pretty darn good. Suck it up and live life.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
no one feels sorry for you , so just take out a .44 magnum and point aim and shoot.. then re-fill ur squirt gun and shoot again until you feel better ok?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
hahaha, ouch. well, i think you should try going to church and see how you like it. remember its just not about feeling God's presence but also about knowing that you're saved :) o and stay away from jehovites and mormons, cause they'll suck you into their religion too.. its true and if you find any proof against this, i will appreciated being corrected.
 
Top