Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick of girls, how to stop thinking about girls full stop.

dingo23

Don Juan
Reaction score
They complain, they *****, don't understand them.

I'm getting really sick of girls, I'm always telling my mind to stop thinking about girls, but for some reason it is in the back of my mind, I'm getting really annoyed. Any of you DJs know the best way to completely stop thinking about them...besides chopping off your whack?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
think about guys. Hope that helps.

nah seriously, get yourself involved in sport(s) and when you see someone doing better than u at that sport(s), push yourself to beat that person and then the next and next and so on until your body can't handle it anymore.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1) change the type of girl you go after. The girliest girls are also the ones with the most emotinal problems. Go after smarter women accepting that they won't be as feminine, but also won't have the same level of problems.

2) Think about different girls and different things. Don't think about the ones that bug you, think more about your ideal women, even if they're characters on tv or a book, and put your energies into hobbies as well.