Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sick of club game - havnt had a girl in ages

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of club game. In this PUA community there is great emphasis on club game, but it is very time consuming and frankly not reaping the results that I want. I just don't think I am the kind of guy that particularly enjoys clubs that much. I generally don't like the music (I like real music) and I just go for the girls, who all seem kind of brainless and boring.

How do you guys get on with daygame?

Where do you guys meet girls?

Where do you have the most success?

I'm just getting sick of going out to clubs and having little success. I'm a reasonably good looking guy, and have a pretty cool personality, but in clubs this is not able to shine through. Frankly, why should it have to?

Whats the best alternative to this booze infested pit of airheads?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet girls mainly through dance classes, social dancing or music/dance festivals (daygame and nightgame). The rest through mixed sports, group fitness, martial arts, arts/language classes and house parties.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, thats the sort of stuff i'm going to get into I think. Going out to bars all the time is a waste of time. I have been 'sarging' quite a lot recently with community guys and I just find it to generally be a big waste of time. Guys are all like 'wow, we totally talked to some girls, wow, amazing' and i'm thinking, 'yeah, but nothing came of it. I think club game in general is harder than doing things in other ways, I could be wrong.

I have a feeling that club game is best suited to those guys that look the part, enjoy clubbing anyway, and are looking to maximise their existing skills. I am sure it can be very effective for these guys, but I think i'm not like this. Personally I would rather do it in other ways, where things are a bit more natural, and a bit less alcohol induced.

Besides, it's only really slags that are into ons with random guys in bars, and this is kinda difficult with all the ****blocks, inflated egos and all the other stuff we know about. Just seems like in other situations guys will more easily be picked up.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
From time to time, i think it has been proven that through friends is the easiest and most efficient way to get chicks. So building a good network of friends would help a lot.

Going out on the field to score chicks, a field of any kind, be it club or supermarket or cafe, requires a lot more patience, it is a tough but rewarding path with the skills it grants to the master.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not need to go to clubs to get girls, although it is a viable method so don't get frustrated.

-Malls: Check the food court. You can also stop women, generally this is easier than one might first suspect. Bookstores can be OK too. In these places it is very easy to hit it off great and all seems well, but transitioning cannot be underestimated. Have a plan, what I think MM calls a timebridge or try to at least kiss close.

Make lots of friends. You can meet people all kinds of places, house parties, BBQs, banquets, classes, etc. These random places can be pretty good because it quickly and exponentially increases your social reach.

I agree that going to clubs night after night after night starts to get annoying. However, the meat market can be productive, but it does take a little tweaking of one's personality since superficial perception and snap judgements are even more important there.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok , you can find a lot about day game here in this site .

But i wanna tell you something about clubs .

There are great great great opportunities there .

When you go there , dont go just for chicks . Go to have fun . Girls will come eventually because they want someone to reise their fun level :D .

But you cant enjoy clubbing if you dont know how to dance . Learn how to dance (dancing courses , school , youtube) , drink a bit alcohol (just to get in the mood ) and go get laid :box: .

Grab your balls , approach .

When you're having fun , you're confidence and looking best of yourself , i can tell , its impossible not to get at least some makeouts on club .

So , try on clubs again . If you want detailed instructions for clubing tell ill write them here .

:up:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost any kind of 'mutual interest' organization can be good, so long as you pick an interest that is mutual with girls your age.

Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
I generally don't like the music (I like real music) and I just go for the girls, who all seem kind of brainless and boring.

I'm just getting sick of going out to clubs and having little success.

i quoted the important parts of ur first thread

first you blame the music, then you blame the boring girls (who you are chasing after because you DO want them)

then you say u have little success and thus you are bitter

then u take another shot at the girls

DUDE

you are a total AFC, you need to work on yourself first, because u wont have any success anywhere until you change yourself and your mindset

and trust me, those hot looking airheads arent interested in a PUA nerd

get with the program buddy

Reaction score
ill also give u another hint

the girls that are the nicest and best personality wise are the ones that u would consider ugly, so hey, if u want them, go get em!!! they ARE available

if u want the hot ones to get you off, then u better play the game and play it right!!

aint nothing wrong with the airheads, or alcohol, or club music

what IS wrong is your nerdy attitude

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey mr fantastic, I felt the exact same thing as you so decided to go to an emo/punk club instead. I'm passionate about this kind of music and the venue suited my personality.

I just wrote a detailed field report on my adventures there last night so check it out!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144561

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are alot of guys that have gotten pu$$y from the clubs. Clubbing is actually a pretty good way to meet woman. Its much better than any other coldapproach venue in my opinion.

As far as my daygame goes its practically non existant.

The girls I have banged I met them through friends,clubs,work,school, online. I was never into the online game till recently and it has been very good to me.

There could be a number of reasons why your not successful in the clubs. It could be the way you look, your style or you may have a ****ty aura about you in the clubs that woman find repulsive.

Read my thread on all your clubbing questions answered here for some tips or if you need any advice ask me on that thread.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
There are alot of guys that have gotten pu$$y from the clubs. Clubbing is actually a pretty good way to meet woman. Its much better than any other coldapproach venue in my opinion.

The girls I have banged I met them through friends,clubs,work,school, online. I was never into the online game till recently and it has been very good to me.

There could be a number of reasons why your not successful in the clubs. It could be the way you look, your style or you may have a ****ty aura about you in the clubs that woman find repulsive.

Read my thread on all your clubbing questions answered here for some tips or if you need any advice ask me on that thread.
Personally I prefer clubbing purely for fun. I used to go with the mindset of "I'm here to sarge", but long since hung that hat up and just go out to have fun, be wild and party! As a result I tend to be more carefree.

The best looking, popular, socially accepted people have a definite advantage. You can build the second two over time, the first you can do all on your own.

The fact is though there are always single women looking for single men in the club scene to hook up with. You must learn to spot these girls, show them you are the opposite of boring and they'll want you.

Reaction score
lookyoung said:

like i said, his problem is with him having the mindset of "oh those music sucks, oh those girls are all airheads, oh this place sucks"

very very simple

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
The club is all about your looks.. You must look cool.. first and formost. everything else comes second and third.. If you dont look good you will have problems getting positive responses form girls and their friends are more likely to C-block you if they think you are ugly...

You have to dress well and trendy. And you have to give off a cool vibe.. Being cool with other cool people also helps get the groupy girls to notice you..