Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sick after diet (cant keep anything down)

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend did some diet where she ate lettuce and water for a week. its stupid i know. it did work though. anyway, now she cant keep anything down. she wasnt fat to begin with. but she lost about 8 pounds. mostly just her thighs and stuff. anytime she eats it comes back up in five minutes or less. what does she need to do. the things shes eaten were a soy burger and some chicken

B.A.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend would have mostly lost water in the first week of a diet. She will regain most of it in a few days.

She may be deliberately regurgitating the food that she eats, may have a "stomach bug", or upset her digestive system by not eating for a week. Either way, throwing up her food should be temporary unless she is doing it on purpose. After such a length of time "fasting" the individual should re-introduce themselves to eating basic, unrefined solid foods gradually, and not gorge.

Cut out the junk food in the diet, rather than not eat at all. Soy and soy products are one of the most hazardous food stuffs that you can eat. Soy is: not a complete protein; not a natural food; has many contaminants; extreme processing involved; is Hydrogenated. Until modernised processing techniques and artificial industrial fertilisers came into effect 30- 40 years ago, soy plants were actually used for naturally re-fertilising farmland and as animal feed. 60% of food stuffs sold in America have a soy product in them (which is disgraceful).

- B.A.