Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shyte tests and low interest

Glassguy

Reaction score
A lot of you guys are flooding the forum with all these "shyte tests" that you think women are throwing your way. While its true that women use shyte tests on men, it is much more likely for a woman with LOW interest to do so. Any woman that has high interest/sexual interest in a man will be far less likely to throw such tests at a man. Low interest women shyte test because they want you to prove yourself to them, automatically putting the man in a position of less power than she is. I think we can all agree that when a woman controls the power dynamic in any relationship, its all but over. Why? Because there is also a lack of respect.

Therefore there is a lack of respect when a woman throws shyte tests at a man. Some of these shyte tests are boarderline, if not downright disrespectful. Yet some of you dudes are on here asking how to respond to such disrespectful behavior? I dont get it.

In short, this is how I deal with shyte tests, low interests woman and any woman that isnt showing me signs of HIGH interest:

1.) I dont respond.
2.) I dont respond.
3.) I dont respond.

Read that again. And again.

If a woman is not making it easy for me getting her out for drinks, then getting her to my place on date 2, 3 or rarely date 4......there is no need for me to further respond.

One thing that every man MUST understand is this- Just because a woman texts you, you do not have to respond. Just because she calls you, you do not have to answer the call.

It would blow most people's mind how often I DO NOT respond to something some chick sends me. To me its either not important enough to respond to or its insignificant....or the chick is showing signs of lower interest.

Yet many of you try to find some magic response because you already know she is low interest and you are trying to raise her interest. Its a waste either way.

The last shyte test I got from a chick was quite some time back. I didnt respond. She later asked me while on a date why I never responded and I told her that I didnt feel it was worth a response. Simple as that.

Most shyte tests are a double edge sword. If you answer and it doesnt suit her, she will write you off. If you answer and it suits her, she will probably write you off because you just showed that you are compliant to her requests, even when they are stupid.

The only play that you have is to not respond.

As an added pro tip that I will give everyone, its this: If you want to know where a woman's interest level is......easy to do:

Just dont respond to her for a few days. If she reaches out, you know she is interested. Ask her out and if she agrees and shows up, she has at least a medium interest level. So on and so on.

But many guys are too scared to lose contact with the chick. Scarcity mindset is a killer. I on the other hand dont respond to half the stuff women text me (unless they are asking about making plans to see me or have a direct and legitimate question/topic). I go days without texting specific women. How do they react to that? They chase.

Happy hunting

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an added pro tip that I will give everyone, its this: If you want to know where a woman's interest level is......easy to do:

Just dont respond to her for a few days. If she reaches out, you know she is interested. Ask her out and if she agrees and shows up, she has at least a medium interest level. So on and so on.
@Glassguy

Here is a question for you (and any other DJs open to discuss). First, let me say that typically speaking if you have to "pursue" a woman at all this generally means low interest and your efforts are better suited elsewhere. However, do you ever "pursue" a woman who you consider higher on your priority list than others? The quoted part above I agree with 100% - and this would seem to indicate you should never pursue.

For instance, there is a very good looking HB 8 who is somewhat connected to one of my social circles (she is not part of it per se but is friends with 1-2 of my friends). She has a great job and is by all accounts a good woman on top it (she recently is out of an LTR). Admittedly, I know nothing about her - but I wouldn't mind putting some feelers out and even doing maybe a bit of legwork to put myself around her to see what she is like. Now, I know some people may say no woman is worth going too above and beyond for. Do you ever put in some work up front to see if there is anything there and then apply the more aloof approach after? Or do you never take any extra steps?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Pursuing is fine. You're doing it on your terms. Pursuing = stating your interest and acting on it.

Chasing is different. When you chase, you are exiting the boundaries of your standards and doing something differently than you allow yourself to normally do when pursuing.

Whether a woman or a 7 or a 9, your actions and demeanor shouldn't change. When you change yourself for a woman, you have already lost frame are no longer in charge of the situation.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys are flooding the forum with all these "shyte tests" that you think women are throwing your way. While its true that women use shyte tests on men, it is much more likely for a woman with LOW interest to do so. Any woman that has high interest/sexual interest in a man will be far less likely to throw such tests at a man. Low interest women shyte test because they want you to prove yourself to them, automatically putting the man in a position of less power than she is. I think we can all agree that when a woman controls the power dynamic in any relationship, its all but over. Why? Because there is also a lack of respect.

Therefore there is a lack of respect when a woman throws shyte tests at a man. Some of these shyte tests are boarderline, if not downright disrespectful. Yet some of you dudes are on here asking how to respond to such disrespectful behavior? I dont get it.

In short, this is how I deal with shyte tests, low interests woman and any woman that isnt showing me signs of HIGH interest:

1.) I dont respond.
2.) I dont respond.
3.) I dont respond.

If a woman is not making it easy for me getting her out for drinks, then getting her to my place on date 2, 3 or rarely date 4......there is no need for me to further respond.

One thing that every man MUST understand is this- Just because a woman texts you, you do not have to respond. Just because she calls you, you do not have to answer the call.

It would blow most people's mind how often I DO NOT respond to something some chick sends me. To me its either not important enough to respond to or its insignificant....or the chick is showing signs of lower interest.

Yet many of you try to find some magic response because you already know she is low interest and you are trying to raise her interest. Its a waste either way.

The last shyte test I got from a chick was quite some time back. I didnt respond. She later asked me while on a date why I never responded and I told her that I didnt feel it was worth a response. Simple as that.

Most shyte tests are a double edge sword. If you answer and it doesnt suit her, she will write you off. If you answer and it suits her, she will probably write you off because you just showed that you are compliant to her requests, even when they are stupid.

But many guys are too scared to lose contact with the chick. Scarcity mindset is a killer. I on the other hand dont respond to half the stuff women text me (unless they are asking about making plans to see me or have a direct and legitimate question/topic). I go days without texting specific women. How do they react to that? They chase.

Happy hunting
How would you maintain that frame if you see that chick pretty much on a daily basis because of work, study, or whatever?

I assume if you try to act like you never seen her before you will look like a freak.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has been reading Sosauve peripherally over the years, this is gospel. The best successes If when you remain mysterious and ignoring the dead weight.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How would you maintain that frame if you see that chick pretty much on a daily basis because of work, study, or whatever?

I assume if you try to act like you never seen her before you will look like a freak.
You just be nice but no longer interested. Indifference. One of the reasons not to date someone you work with.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase is a synonym for pursue, so to think they mean different is idiotic. Pursuing is chasing and chasing is pursuing. Period. They both mean to follow, there is no riggle room homie.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but I wouldn't mind putting some feelers out and even doing maybe a bit of legwork to put myself around her to see what she is like. Now, I know some people may say no woman is worth going too above and beyond for.

Why doing any legwork if you want to get to know someone ?

Invite her for a drink and get to know her one on one.
I Don't know a better way to get to know someone other than face to face one on one meetups.

Of you want something, go get it, don't beat around the bush. Confidant man is attractive to women.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase is a synonym for pursue, so to think they mean different is idiotic. Pursuing is chasing and chasing is pursuing. Period. They both mean to follow, there is no riggle room homie

In the dictionary, Chase and Pursue are same.
In regards to dating, they're world apart.

Pursuing in the dating world, is showing your interest without being thirsty, needy, desperate.

Chasing , in a simple terms , is being needy desperate puppy.

It's idiotic to enter the dating world without knowing the difference between the two.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Chase is a synonym for pursue, so to think they mean different is idiotic. Pursuing is chasing and chasing is pursuing. Period. They both mean to follow, there is no riggle room homie.
The Diver explained the difference already so I wont go into it again.....KID.

And you might want to type less and read more on here to get up to speed......"homie".

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find if they aren’t texting back a declaration of love via text is a brilliant way to get interest.

another good one is to keep asking them if they like you. They love that.

What is also good is to say how it’s taken you five years to find a girl so really hope it works out.
You’re welcome. The guru speaks.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursuing is fine. You're doing it on your terms. Pursuing = stating your interest and acting on it.

Chasing is different. When you chase, you are exiting the boundaries of your standards and doing something differently than you allow yourself to normally do when pursuing.

Whether a woman or a 7 or a 9, your actions and demeanor shouldn't change. When you change yourself for a woman, you have already lost frame are no longer in charge of the situation.
Loved your post. Out of curiosity, how do you usually pursue women you're interested in, if you don't mind sharing.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Loved your post. Out of curiosity, how do you usually pursue women you're interested in, if you don't mind sharing.
I show interest and then base my further interaction (or lack of) based on the woman's response. Doesnt matter if its in person, facebook messenger, etc.

It starts with a "hey whats up". Everything from there is based on her response. If she seems enthusiastic to talk to me, I proceed. If not, I back off and see if she reaches out.

Initially I am not "Interested" in them. I find them attractive, so I reach out. If some brief interaction is good, I will invite her out for a drink. Thats when I start finding out if I am interested or not.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1.) I dont respond.
2.) I dont respond.
3.) I dont respond.

Happy hunting
This is a really great post man - thank you. I've definitely been guilty of this recently. Needed to hear that.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It starts with a "hey whats up". Everything from there is based on her response. If she seems enthusiastic to talk to me, I proceed. If not, I back off and see if she reaches out.
You really must be chad thunderc0ck for them to reply to that lol

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I would add that a woman may also do it to a guy she is really into just to verify she isn't making a mistake. But by comparison it may be insignificant and not last or repeat very much. If she is happy with the guy, realizes he isn't like all the other losers, then it all settles down and that is the end of it.

Most of what I have seen in the forums lately about the Tests,...aren't even real tests. It is just normal female behavor interpreted by guys who still don't understand female behavor. They are seeing Tests with every 2nd breath the woman takes,...and it is like the paranoia of seeing the Boogie Man around every corner. Women aren't some super intelligent aliens from another planet with some secrets sinister plan aimed at every guy they meet to probe them in their sleep. They are really pretty simple to understand once you understand some basic simple principles about them. A big one is just comprehending that women communicate differently, covertly, and are emotion based. It is all about the "feels", not the "reals". I watched this on the Fresh & Fit Podcast the other day. The Host (Myron?) argued for over an hour with this red head chick when she said they were saying "misogynistic" things. He spent the whole time arguing logic, while she spent the whole time telling them how the comments made her feel. No one there picked up on the difference in what that means. She kept using terms (incorrectly according to the dictionary) that were emotionally charged to provoke an emotional response, which they did. Women will try to provoke an emotional response in who they are talking to as a way to say that "The way I made you just feel is how you are making me feel". Instead of explaining it with words and logic, is it more like "show & tell". They are communicating emotions, not words. But he kept responding with logic to tell her how she was misusing the words and how she should "think" differently. It went no where. Was she "Testing" him?,...no,...they were speaking two different languages.

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone offer some examples of very common female shyt tests? I want to gain a better understanding of low interest vs. a true shyt test vs. normal female behavior. From my understanding the most common one I have "passed" is not responding to a woman, and if she reaches out without me initiating conversation usually her IL is at least medium.