Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shyte... morals =/

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the deal...
ive been here for like a year now and things are goin REAL well. I have no problem attracting woman or hookin up with them, but sometimes my morals get in the way.

Specifically now... I met this pretty hot chick. She seems cool and everything and i would definitely get with her. Shes real into me but shes had a boyfriend for 7 months. Normally i wouldnt care about breakin their **** up, but the kid is supposedly real nice and the 2 are in love with each other.

She tells her friends she loves her boyfriend but shes afraid she might fall for me. This was about a week ago, and we ve hung out a couple times since. I have a strong feeling that shes gonna lose interest in her boyfriend, (if she hasnt already) and come my way, but i dont know what to do.

The factors are as follows... i dont know the kid from a hole in the wall. she lives in another town and goes to another school, but she is friends with my friends so they arent to happy about the whole thing.

What would u guys do?

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
That doesn't have to do so much with morals as it does with respect. Don't steal a guy's girl, man. It's just not a DJ thing. It's more of an ******* thing.

Stop and think about it man. If she's really going to break up with a guy she's been with for 7 months to go out with you, what's gonna stop the girl from doing the same to you as well?

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you have a decent job. You have good job security, make pretty good money, get along really well with your coworkers, basically everything is going good. Out of nowhere you are offered a promotion, but you will now have to leave a lot of that behind because your promotion involves you having to work at a different place.

On one hand you're rather happy with your current job, but on the other this new promotion does have its benefits too. Your paycheck is substantially larger, better vacations, etc. What would you do? Would you settle for what you already have or take a chance with something else? It's exactly like the dating game. You're telling me if a girl had the chance to be with another guy she believes may have more potential than the other, but she has to take the chance by leaving her current boyfriend she wouldn't do it? She's knows what her old boyfriend can give her, but this new guy has really done a number on her and she thinks he can be a better suitor for her.
What is this girl supposed to do?

Quit thinking about being a "DJ" for just one minute and think about what's in your best interest. Put yourself in that position and what would you do?

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
Let's say you have a decent job. You have good job security, make pretty good money, get along really well with your coworkers, basically everything is going good. Out of nowhere you are offered a promotion, but you will now have to leave a lot of that behind because your promotion involves you having to work at a different place.

On one hand you're rather happy with your current job, but on the other this new promotion does have its benefits too. Your paycheck is substantially larger, better vacations, etc. What would you do? Would you settle for what you already have or take a chance with something else? It's exactly like the dating game. You're telling me if a girl had the chance to be with another guy she believes may have more potential than the other, but she has to take the chance by leaving her current boyfriend she wouldn't do it? She's knows what her old boyfriend can give her, but this new guy has really done a number on her and she thinks he can be a better suitor for her.
What is this girl supposed to do?

Quit thinking about being a "DJ" for just one minute and think about what's in your best interest. Put yourself in that position and what would you do?

thecraftylefty
ok ive just lost all respect for you lefty.

Bottom line this girl sounds like just another ditsy teeny bopper, it wouldnt be worth your while at all to date her. She has already proven herself unworthy of a REAL DJ by being willing to leave her bf who she "loves"(BULL****), for another dude she just met.

Anyway, up to you if you wanna try and bang her or not, doesnt matter, either way tell her boyfriend what a ho she is and make sure he fully processes it so he can dump her.

This isn't a game people...

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jester,

Your opinion is appreciated, but I'm not here to make friends or gain respect. I'm here to get better at picking up girls and give advice to guys who need it.

Since you don't agree with my post, could you at least tell me what you disagree with.

thecraftylefty

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvckin A man.. i was feelin ok about the whole thing til your final quote jester. "this isnt a game people."

whats that supposed to mean =/ shyt like this happened to me in my afc days.. not that it's justification.. but shyt man shes a fun girl with alotta potential.

Also, Im not a dirtbag and I do feel like an a$$ about the whole situation, but im already in it and dont know what to do.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real peoples lives are involved in this, this is not the SIMS this is real, if you do that some dude who doesnt deserve it will be seriously hurt.

I wouldnt do it bro, you have the power right now, choose to do the right thing(the right thing is telling him btw).

Fun or not i'd say she already disqualified herself from the wrong for beinga ho lol.

Get with her if u want, it doesnt matter, but shes not worthy to date.

...and make sure u tell that dude!

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shyt.. styles pee pee is a homewrecker.. shyt shyt

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im with jester on this...

btw, dont go around an break people up, it will give u a bed rep.