Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shyt test?

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i was just wondering if this was a **** test, the story goes like this...

k i met up with this chick in which im trying to get an long term relationship from. She came with her other two freinds and we got talking. Then they wanted to play a a daring game so i accepted. So they dared me to get some chicks phone number from the club and i did it with no hesitation, but the only problem was that i pointed to the three chicks who dared me. So i was like "No one told me the rules Blablabla". Then i told them ill do it again and properly. So they chose another girl and i went in for the kill and got her digits, but i made it up and pretended talking to her hehe.

now im just beginning the true ways of becoming a dj, and was wondering if this daring game was some sort of shyt test, cos oviuosly [spell :(] i was "jumping through the hoops" by doing what they said. Or was this a favorable way in getting the girl of my dreams.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does "puppy go fetch" mean anything?

It wasn't favorable. Perhaps you can convert by hooking up with the girl you got the number from and let the others know. And then get more numbers,...

Why weren't they challenged to doing something equally daring? You had no come-back here (that I can tell).

Wanting a LTR with a girl you haven't dated yet is @ss-backwards. You won't know for several weeks or months of dating if she is decent LTR material for you and you for her. Picking out your LTR is the wrong attitude to go into this with--it's quite natural (I've done it) but absolutely deadly to yourself (yeah, I know whereof I speak having impaled myself repeatedly on the stakes of my own fantasies...)

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I date until I see qualaties for an LTR and by then she should be asking.

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ive known her since a year and a half ago, met her at a wedding and until then i have gone out and chilled with her a couple of times, and in the first year of knowing her i have been doing real afc stuff, like calling her everyday for like two weeks straight then i get fed up and not talk to her and have contact with her for months at a time.
Then ill see her again, we will go out and chill then the following two weeks id call like everyday or two then id sense that she would start getting bored of me cos of all the attention. Then ill stop calling and not see her for like 5months straight. In that 5months i spent my time on this forum and reading the dj bible etc..and also in that 5months time she would occasionally try contact me, but said i am busy (school), until now since its holidays. Since she was the one that invited me to hang out with her and her freinds that night, you guys reckon i was money with this attitude from the daring game cos afterall they were the one that suggested the game.
After i did my dare, it was my turn to dare them. So i dared the girl im after to kiss her girlfriend on the lips, but they refused and i busted them on the bullshyt so i left it at that until i could find a proper dare for the chick im after to do ;).

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Does "puppy go fetch" mean anything?
That sums it up perfectly.

Either these girls are quite young (teenagers), see you as their little brother or they don't respect you enough to find you attractive.

Tesque Red made a good point about challenging them back.

Last edited: