Shy Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have been trying to get this shy woman to open up. I am alomst positive she likes me. I have a plan and want to know if it is ok or will it make me look like a fool.

The plan is to go in to the Chinese resturant that she works at tonight with a friend and while I am getting my food my friend will be at the counter paying for his and will say "Which one here is Pam? She will say I am Pam then he will say something like oh my friend likes you, he talked about you before."

Is this Ok to do?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what should I do? I am like out of ideas.

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
it might be as simple as

"hey pam, i'm going to this ...... on ........, wanna come?"

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Yeah, that might work if you are still in junior high...
:D
<center> :crackup: </center>

Ok, first of all Chinese chicks are hard as hell to sarge, even if you are Chinese. Second, build some rapport with her before asking her out, who knows she may be a bore. Sooo...........

Say "Hey Pam, wow you guys are busy." (If they are busy)

or

"Hey Pam, how is business looks like it mellowed out, you are always busy, right?" (If they are not busy)

Then move on to other topics, e.g., her family, the dog, the rats out in the dumpter, the cat soup is delicious, the crickets are really crunchy...blah, blah, blah...

Vishnu KUMAR! :crackup:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itstough
So what should I do? I am like out of ideas.
You've been here for nearly 3 years and you don't know how to talk to a girl?

Here's the deal. We have this thing called the DJ Bible, which you should definitely read, then re-read. After that, you should try doing a few searches to see if "How do I start a conversation with a girl I like" has ever been brought up before. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.