Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shy/Inexperienced girlfriend..this is serious!

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna keep this as short as possible. :) I'm no master dj but believe me I know what I'm doing with women...most of the time, lol. But seriously, I need some advice now because I've never been in a situation or read about anything like this before. Ok, I met this girl and she's from a different state, but she's moving to where I live in like 4-5 months. We had been talking since we met and really hit it off and she just came to visit again to look for a place to live when she moves here.

Well, the problem is that she is EXTREMELY SHY and hasn't done a thing with a guy before except for kiss, and I don't even think she's even made out with anyone. I did kiss her, but she didn't get into it enough to make out and later admited that she was "scared" and shy and admitted to me that she was inexperienced with guys. That initially came off to me that she didn't like me, but when she told me this I realized that's what it really was. She's really into me but really SHY. Well, she got home today and I talked to her on the phone which is when she said all this stuff and I asked her out/to be my girlfriend.

My problem is that I am VERY experienced with women and have a great deal of dj skills..just check my registration, i've been studying DJ techniques since high school, lol. She's coming back to visit me in March, then I fly to see her in like April..which she is paying for...then she moves here in like June where I live. So I will continue to talk to her on the phone and stuff, but my real problem is what to do when I see her. She's already told me she would have sex with the right guy, and she's pretty much told me that I'm it.

But seriously, I feel like I'm gonna have to teach this girl how to make out..like stuff she should have done years ago, cause we only kissed on the lips, no tongue, and I could tell she was inexperienced. I really like this girl obviously, but what am I gonna do? How can I break her shyness?? She is really into me of course...so am I going to like teach her how to kiss? then about oral sex? Geez, this sounds so weird, but I have never met a girl this shy/inexperienced...but I really like her. Thanks in advance for the advice

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the greatest amount of experience with girls, but one thing that seems to be pretty linear across the board is that girls like to be comfortable about things. I'm usually with girls who are inexperienced, but at least then I know for sure that I shouldn't have to worry about them being "clean" or not lol.

They may have a pre-conceived idea of anything sexual and may put up resistance because of it. Your job is to teach them the truth and that is that there is nothing wrong about anything sexual and that hiding from those things can take away some of the greatest pleasures imaginable.

She just may be really worried about not "screwing" anything up or she just might be scared to try something new because she's never tried certain things before. So are you ready to have to possibly babystep her through everything and be patient with this? Because chances are that it will come down to that.

Cheers and GL,
Jim

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As bad as it sounds...yeah, I am willing to baby step her through it, lol...so if that's what it's gonna take, then I guess it's what I'm going to have to do.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to teach her how to kiss is by getting her to read stuff about "good kissing" and making out. She can use it as a guide.

After she reads about it, she can then experiment with you...if you catch my drift.;)