"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Shy girls

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
What's the best way to open up a shy girl? How you get her to talk and flow w/ you?

I take this girl out to eat just both of us. She just doesn't talk, so it's kinda boring.

I take her to get together w/ my friends, hardly talks or starts a conversation. If someone asks her questions, she answers, then that's it. It becomes so so dull.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
i used to be exactly like this girl, i was always shy, passive, didnt really talk much, until something happend..

its funny because i always wanted people to talk to me and i would always wonder why they didnt..

then i met my first real girl friend.. she was beautifull, very out going, socially confident, every thing a boy could of dreamed about..
then she had to go an start talking to me, you could probably guess how embarresed i felt and for some reason she actually liked that about me, she would always ask me what i thought, and my opinions.. she would never take fun of me and soon i began to tell other people my opinions too, i started to over come my shyness all because she would ask me what i thought too..

maybe you can help your girl too.. ask her what she thinks, her ideas, oppinions, and then question her answers and give her a posotive feed back.. this will at least help her too express herself..oh and make her feel good about her self.. with this girl, it probably doesnt matter if your a nice guy with her.. shes probably a wonderfull girl to know and tell her to let everybody know that!!
 

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Try askin open-ended questions...

for example:
INSTEAD OF

Do you like watchin *this movie*

TRY

What kind of movies do you like to watch

Or maybe she just doesnt have interest, when girls dont open up to you, they are probably not interested, or Overwhlemed. But since you tried to talk to her, shes probably not interested

Also, if the open enviornment isnt workin, try talking to her 1 on 1.
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
YES open ended questions, these are the type that can have enless answers instead of just a yes or no ..
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
take her out one more time. If she's still dull, then ditch her. If you've taken her out a few times, you've given her more than enough time to get comfortable with you. Maybe she's just a boring person ?

Shy people will open up after awhile. Give it time. Of course, you know there's always the possibility thats she's shy, and not interested. That will make her not open up as well.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Well, I ask her to join me for lunch again and she actually told me something. This is how the conversation goes.

Me : Tomorrow, I'll be having lunch by myself. Would you like to join me?

Her: I have to work. I forgot she has to work tomorrow. I know her schedule.

Me: How about dinner.

Her: Why don't you ask your other girl. (she knows I have other girls i'm going out with)

Me: Why are you asking this? If I want to go out with my other girl, why would I ask you? (the other ones, it's more like friend)

Her: I just want to make it clear. I just want to be friends. I don't want to mislead you.
 

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
Well, I ask her to join me for lunch again and she actually told me something. This is how the conversation goes.

Me : Tomorrow, I'll be having lunch by myself. Would you like to join me?

Her: I have to work. I forgot she has to work tomorrow. I know her schedule.

Me: How about dinner.

Her: Why don't you ask your other girl. (she knows I have other girls i'm going out with)

Me: Why are you asking this? If I want to go out with my other girl, why would I ask you? (the other ones, it's more like friend)

Her: I just want to make it clear. I just want to be friends. I don't want to mislead you.
hence not interested.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I guess not. I just came back from dinner with her. Good conversation. But towards the end, she was yawning. I guess she was sleepy or bored.
 

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
oh well if shes like that (her coming forward like that) its all about moving on then and since you have a few girls in the fold..its all good ladiessman
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
A few suggestions...

Ladiesssman said:

Her: I just want to make it clear. I just want to be friends. I don't want to mislead you.
So what if she said that? No matter what the case, you can always CREATE interest in her.... but by making the dinner a boring one you will NOT be creating ANY interest in her...

Some ways to CREATE interest:

1) Make her laugh

2) Make her ENJOY her night (eg: NOT be bored)

3) Take her somewhere nice where you WONT get bored, maybe a comedy show, or a dinner somewhere where there is maybe a band of something going on, or even a nice dinner and just simply show her a good time.

4) Be talkative, and DONT just sit there and wait for her to make the conversation.

5) Try find a subject that she is interested in, and talk about it.

6) Make her feel special / good about herself, so compliments her, NOT alot, but throw in a complimet here and there, and try make your compliments be original, not just the everyday " oh u have nice eye's" or " you have beautiful hair" etc.

7) Be charming

8) Be confident, be the alpha, DONT BE SHY!

9) Help her out with any problems that she might have eg: other guys, parents, friends, etc ( Most people wouldnt say this point, but from what i have seen, they appreciate it so much, and thats a good way to "score browny points" with her)

10) Respect her ( Dont tough her or do anything TOO intimate or "romantic".... yet;) )

Well there are a few things that i suggest u do next time (if there WILL be a next time... and if not with this girl, then know this for the future)

I hope all goes well for ya...

Laterz.....
 
Top