Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shy girls.....hmmmm!!!

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the local store tonight, accrose the road from my appartment. Their is a girl that works there about my age. She is the shy type, not really shy but shy. She always talks to me when I go to the check out, if its not busy I stay and talk for 5 or 10 minutes. She tries really hard to keep a conversation going and is pretty good at it, but you see the shyness in her. I never dated or tried to pick up a shy girl before. Any tips on how to approach these types of chicks?? Tonight when I went there, she wasn't even working at check out but when she seen me ready to walk out she came to see me to say hi and we talked for few minutes. I know she is not the type of chick that likes to go out and drink, she is more the stay at home type.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
. I know she is not the type of chick that likes to go out and drink,
hmm how do u know that?
did yea asked?
if not then do it so...
don't ask her out in Dating Sense, may be cup of coffee after her work "say it'll relieve the stress ;)"
WhoAmI

Reaction score
get her number and go from there......if she's talking to u, she obvisously feels something......besides its better than going home regretting what u didn't do everytime u see her, trust me, regret is the worst feeling in the world..good luck homes

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brasco
She always talks to me when I go to the check out, if its not busy I stay and talk for 5 or 10 minutes. She tries really hard to keep a conversation going and is pretty good at it, but you see the shyness in her.
She is waiting for YOU to ask her out. She is wondering what is taking you so long. She wonders how she can make it any more obvious she wants you to.

I never dated or tried to pick up a shy girl before. Any tips on how to approach these types of chicks??
Same as any other. Don't change yourself for anyone. Ask her for her number and set up a date.

I know she is not the type of chick that likes to go out and drink, she is more the stay at home type.
Maybe because no guys ask her to. Women are passive, they expect the guy to be dominant and decide what HIM and HER are going to do. Maybe she is bored with what she does and wants to go drinking instead. Ask her out to a date you want to do. If she likes YOU she will do whatever, just to be around you.

One final thought - don't underestaimte shy girls, thinking you can drop your guard or DJ skills/mindset. They still have female intuition and will spot lack of confidence and will try to gain control/test you.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the excellent advice. Whoami asked a question "how do you know she don't drink", well I know her father, he comes to the garage I work at almost everyday (not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing), he was saying how she never goes out, she has a 3 year old baby so it kind of ties her down, her having a baby is not a problem for me. Her father took the baby to the garage a couple of times and he is a really well raised baby. The baby also enjoys me alot because when he comes to the garage I take him inside the buses and put him behind the wheel, he gets a real kick out of it, he can even say my name.

She had this baby by accident with a real idiot that she is no longer with. It almost seems like her father is actualy trying to give hints for me to go after his daughter. She is seeing a guy from out of town, but from what her father says its nothing to serious, plus it was a guy she picked up when she was on the rebound. she was mentaly abused by the father of the baby and this guy she is seeing now put her on a pedestal. So I am thinking now that this guy gave her the confidence that she needed she would move on if the right guy came along, I hope the right guy is me. Her having a child doesn't bug me at all, I like kids and can't wait to have some of my own someday. I don't know if me and her father knowing one another is good or not, I can't see it hurting, what do you think???

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about asking a girl to go out on a date when she is at work?