"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Shy Girls - Best DJ Techniques

NeuronDev

New Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Shy girls have been discussed here and there, but I have found not much consensus/agreement amongst Don Juan's on this forum.

I seem to be attracted more to the simple shyer type of girls. Maybe they are more of a challenge, and appeal to me due to their submissive personality (boost my ego, haha I don't know). But that is beside the point.

The Question:
What is the best way to attract a shyer girl?

You can't be too ****y, you will scare her. Maybe turn up the funny/humor part? I found most shy girls warm up to you when you break the ice and make them feel comfortable around you. If you bust on her she will just look down, and away from you.

-Any advice.

BTW: Don't flame my preference for these girls. I know some people feel shy girls are not worth it, since they are not interesting/fun people due to their lack of self esteem, but that is not always the case. The question has nothing to do with whether or not they are 'worth it'.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
I agree with you...

I am interested in some techniques also.
 

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
When I work on shy girls I dont bring out the ****y attitude, I use the funny and will be a "Good" guy. Not nice guy, just show respect.
 

vincent vega

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I, too, am wondering about this, as the girl I am currently pursuing seems rather shy and is also a "goth". I have a gut feeling to not overdo it with the ****yness and neg-hits cause she is only a HB6 at best. However, this feeling is probably just be remnants of my AFC instincts that im trying to shed. So what should I do, go easy on the ****yness and neg-hits and do more of the funny part like was suggested previously, or forget that and just give her the same C&F treatment you would give to any other girl?
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Lets go back to the basics:

Always act confident and ****y with any girls. If a girl and especially a shy one doesnt know how to react properly to something you did, she will accpet what you do as right as long as you make it sound right.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icebear

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
no matter the girl is shy or not, because they are female animals, it is their instinct that they need males to notice them.
so the shyness will not be the bar on the way.
just use your gift, if you are going to be a dj, be aware of not to block yourself with the psycology obstacle.
 

NeuronDev

New Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Consensus?

I am not seeing a lot of posts...

But so far I see people agreeing with my analysis of more funny and less arrogance/****y attitude.

This is obvious....

How does one approach her? I can't go "haha where did you get that outfit... Goodwill?" That would piss her off as I am a jerk. If I do any ****y/funny likewise it will just ruin everything.

AND...

How do you get her to be attracted? Once she is warmed up, all the rules now apply?

---------------------------
NeuronDev :: Don't ask me who I am. I already know.
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Only make it sound like it is ok for you to do what you do and its not ok for her to think otherwise. Peer preasure will do the rest.
 

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
3
Location
MN
Considering I used to be very shy (not so much anymore), I can offer a little perspective. The problem is shy people don't know how to respond to certain behaviors, and are not good at flirting.

For example, if a woman had approached me and said "Hi, what's your name? What do you do?" I have no trouble having a conversation.

Not, let's say she's flirting, says something in a teasing or joking manner...I'm speechless. I have no idea how to respond. I'm not offended, just uncomfortable because I don't know how to flirt back.

It's two issues: one, a shy girl doesn't know how to respond in a C&F manner to a C&F approach and play along.

Two, I think shy people aren't great judges at reading people. Someone says something insulting to them as a joke, they don't see the joke behind it.
I know that's been my experience with shy girls...they're easily offended even when I'm just playing. I really have to tone down my naturally sarcastic humor.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i have a girl friend whom i've know for like 2 years. she is totally shy, and i've tried to break her outta that shyness.
**we are really good friends, so i dont pursue it any further than that by the way**

anyway, she knows i'm ****y, and i got the dj attitude and stuff. she hates it when i'm ****y n **** around her, so i just dont do it. i make her laugh all the time, but then again, we are good friends....

my advice for picking up a shy chick-

dont be ****y and arrogant, be nice, but not too nice. make her smile, and make her laugh
 
Top