"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

shy girl

majumbo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
met this 26 yr old hottie at a partay. Number closed. called 3 days later and setup a time to "hangout" at the zoo on a saturday. We met up. She embraced me when she saw me, we went to the zoo, it was cool: chatted about random stuff: childhoods, traveling, work, sports, music, movies.
Minor kino as oppurtunities arouse. She would smile, but not reciprocate. At the zoo for 3 hrs, then went to a restaraunt to eat. When check came, she immediately offered to pay half. I said no prob. When we left the restaraunt and we're on the sidewalk, I tell her "I want to get together with you again" She's like definitely. Moved in for a kiss, but it came out as a hug. We both went out own separate ways. She definitely seems like a shyer girl even though shes 26. What do you guths think? did the informality of "hanging out" play out well for me? As in, she wants to hangout again, but I'm not sure we had a "date". What do you fellas think?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
That is the problem when you lay it on a chick and say "lets hang out" Chicks sometimes act dumb or naiive and think hangout is actually two people meeting and having a good time without sexual tension or play.

Youv got to let her know stright ahead when you get her number and call her to meet her up and say " I want to meet with you at this location". While on a date you make sure that you be ****y and funny and do plenty of action date instead of sitting around or walking, while increasing the kino, then she will know for sure it is a date!

right now you are in a limbo because you acted too much like a friend on a date and not didn't do enough to see you as a sexual being.
 

majumbo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
See, she's the one who expressed her desire to hangout with me when I got her number. Perhaps this was not meant to be a date at all, but just a very informal evaluation, adn the next time we get together will be a date.

For the most part I totally understand what you mean by me being in limbo because I dont really know where I stand with her. On the otherhand she comes off a bit shy and I wanted her to feel like I was really interested in who she is without bringing about sexual tension. 2nd time I will def, if there is a 2nd time.
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Subcommunicate, escalate, **** or else masturbate
 
Top