Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shrapnel from 1942

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is from german plain that bombed these places back in 1942 - 1943 not later. Germans never come here, front was 80 km away, they got stopped there by brave men. But it was war here as well, planes were flying, bombing targets. This is shrapnel from one of those bombs. Back during the war, german pow's were digging trenches here, there was red army installations, and planes bombed.

I found it today in some bushes.

Often, these are found ingrown in trees.

Wait, I'm soon going to mountain path, were fighting was heavy, I'll bring back some pics for you.

Map

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I've read that farmers in France still find World War I shells when they're turning over soil.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I've read that farmers in France still find World War I shells when they're turning over soil.
Happens all the time. I found a mauser bajonet years ago while gardening. I live in germany.
It‘s also not uncommon here that construction workers find american duds under city streets or at construction sides.