Jvesti
Master Don Juan
One thing I notice is that at this point in my life i really don't give two ****s if i get laid or find a girlfriend or not at this point in my life. I am to the point of total indifference. Maybe in a month or two when my obsessional desire to succeed in the business I'm in is on track. Average hot chicks I meet someplace just aren't in my line of vision. I act the way I act because it is the way I want to be right now and could careless. When I'm in pimp mode in about a month from now it'll be different.
What I do notice is when I am talking to girls at bars or whereever. They get pissed and frustrated at me. They start to jump down my throat like sometimes they will say "You don't give a crap what I'm saying", "it seems like you don't care, do you want me to leave you alone", and try to beat around the bush implying their frustration that I show no interest. I frankly I don't for most of them, they bore me with same old stories. But sometimes I'm somewhat interested in what they have to say yet still get this. maybe they read what is going on, relative to what they constantly deal with day in day out. hmmm
They constantly try to touch me, I just lean back and barely respond because i don't care right now.
I am assuming that this is shock value to them after dealing with millions of guys where the complete opposite is happening.
So anyways, the point I am trying to make is that you have to show a little bit of interest or females will get frustrated and leave away. Or do you just think it is the females I'm coming across? Is it that if I came across a more secure female she'd be more intrigued by the way I act? Just curious, what you're thoughts are on this.
Because when I am in pimp mode. I will simply be using more kino and touching and flirting and what not. I see a lot of people responding to posts about "indifference" like woah dude(person posting) now girls will want you even more because you don't care anymore. But I think being completely "indifferent" is a misconception that need be cleared up.
Not sure If I'm right on this, but to be totally indifferent is bad, but when interacting to show some interest but not give all of it away is the best and creates attraction. Because showing only some interest is a different paradigm than showing a ****load of interest and hanging all over a girl you meet like she is your life. Am I slightly wrong on this assumption or am I onto something here?
What I do notice is when I am talking to girls at bars or whereever. They get pissed and frustrated at me. They start to jump down my throat like sometimes they will say "You don't give a crap what I'm saying", "it seems like you don't care, do you want me to leave you alone", and try to beat around the bush implying their frustration that I show no interest. I frankly I don't for most of them, they bore me with same old stories. But sometimes I'm somewhat interested in what they have to say yet still get this. maybe they read what is going on, relative to what they constantly deal with day in day out. hmmm
They constantly try to touch me, I just lean back and barely respond because i don't care right now.
I am assuming that this is shock value to them after dealing with millions of guys where the complete opposite is happening.
So anyways, the point I am trying to make is that you have to show a little bit of interest or females will get frustrated and leave away. Or do you just think it is the females I'm coming across? Is it that if I came across a more secure female she'd be more intrigued by the way I act? Just curious, what you're thoughts are on this.
Because when I am in pimp mode. I will simply be using more kino and touching and flirting and what not. I see a lot of people responding to posts about "indifference" like woah dude(person posting) now girls will want you even more because you don't care anymore. But I think being completely "indifferent" is a misconception that need be cleared up.
Not sure If I'm right on this, but to be totally indifferent is bad, but when interacting to show some interest but not give all of it away is the best and creates attraction. Because showing only some interest is a different paradigm than showing a ****load of interest and hanging all over a girl you meet like she is your life. Am I slightly wrong on this assumption or am I onto something here?