Showing that I want to become more than friends.?

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been at this for awhile now and I haven't had much success. While I can talk to anybody, both girls and guys, and fit in just about anywhere no matter who the crowd is I still never get past being just friends with girls. I've looked through tons of material and applied everything I could about the personality and how a masculine male portrays himself and all that but still nothing.

Every girl swears I'm a player and I have girls lined up but really I don't. The girls that I have interest in and try to pursue usually end up with boyfriends or just see me as a friend or I lose interest in them because they're not what I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not showing enough interest or because I fail to make a move, which is kinda hard for me considering that I'm 16 and I've never even had my first kiss yet so the thought of just blindly kissing a girl out the blue seems awkward.

So are there certain things I'm supposed to do/say to let her know that I'm interested? Because I have asked girls to chill with me before but it hasn't really worked out. And do you have any tips on escalating.?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you type very well for somebody who is only 16. I'm also impressed that you are reading the material and trying to pursue girls. My little brother is 16 and all he really does is play Call of Duty. He's just like me when I was his age :D

The first part that stands out at me is this.
I lose interest in them because they're not what I'm looking for.
Why do you lose interest? Take some time to think that over.

As for trying to become more than friends with a girl, teasing and kino is very important. Don't be afraid to bust a woman's balls.

Also, how has asking them to chill with you not worked out?

How's your social circle, is it mixed guys and girls?

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Wow, you type very well for somebody who is only 16. I'm also impressed that you are reading the material and trying to pursue girls.
Lol. Thank you.

Maxtro said:
Why do you lose interest? Take some time to think that over.
Personality...some girls are pretty and boring, others just get annoying.

Maxtro said:
As for trying to become more than friends with a girl, teasing and kino is very important. Don't be afraid to bust a woman's balls.
Yea, I do that very well. I can keep a girl laughing and I normally get the "your such an ass" and a punch on the arm. I don't think I fully understand kino though.

Maxtro said:
Also, how has asking them to chill with you not worked out?
One girl I'd asked to go to the movies and she told me that she was going to the mall so I made other plans and I talked to her Monday at school and she told me that she had gone to the movies she just went to the mall first. And normally I just ask to chill but it never happens.

Maxtro said:
How's your social circle, is it mixed guys and girls?
Mixed with guys and girls.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B0SS MAN said:
Yea, I do that very well. I can keep a girl laughing and I normally get the "your such an ass" and a punch on the arm. I don't think I fully understand kino though.
She's touching you, now touch her back and there you go. Now you understand Kino.