"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Showing her a good time and playing on emotion

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Everyone,

Have a fourth date lined up for early this week. First two dates, we went out and did drinks/food/activities. Third date was basically just dinner and sex at her place, which was great.

Wondering what kind of balance you like with a girl who you want more than only sex from. Naturally, I could have just setup another date at my place with a movie, but I like to change it up and maybe do that every other date, or so. Unless it’s only for sex, then I don’t have a problem with trying to do that every time.

My question is, what sort of rotation do you like for a girl who is better than just FWB or strictly casual? I like the idea of taking a girl out and showing her a great time and playing on her emotions as much as possible(and get back to her place after or take her to mine), then mix in a “night-in” date with dinner and a movie at my place or hers every other time. I would think the girl could develop deeper connections with you if you take them out and play on their emotions with conversation, kino, activities (I.e. friendly competition), etc.

What do you guys think, when it comes to a girl who has more LTR potential? Especially early on, like the first 5-6 dates over the course of a month, for example.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I like nights in, they are cheap and you don't have to go anywhere. Stand up comedy is a good one, I've taken all women to the same stand up place I know, it's reasonably priced and famous comedians turn up to try out new material, great night.

Dinners out are good, cinema is usually only for GF's I wouldn't really go watch a movie in the early stages.

I think just find out what you both like, I'm a big fan of red wine (Rioja, Malbec, Merlot) so wine at mine while we cook/eat is always great, great memories, fun, romantic, intimate.

You have to have date nights out though to keep them entertained and feeling special.

I've say 75% of my dates after the first few are drinks/dinner at mine. Netflix, smoke weed (if they smoke), chill. Walks in the park are good too.

Today I had Sophie over at my place, I made a thread yesterday about this new girl I met (Bumble) on Thursday and stayed with her til Saturday morning. You'll never guess what, I got drunk drunk last night and told Sophie I fvcked Alison on Friday and Sophie called Ali off my phone and said "I think we have to talk" I snatched the phone. Nightmare. Both are cool I've wrangled my way out of it.

Anyway, today me and Sophie chilled in bed, made breakfast, then went out for a few drinks in the sunshine, now we are back at my place with a bottle of wine, netflix and chilling. I'm meant to go see Alison tonight though, but she lives too far.

I'm so please with my improvement with women over these past few years, I'm nearly at God tier these women know Im banging other chicks but still stick around. I get se whenever I want, they spend money on ME even though I earn more than them. They all make my life easy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I like nights in, they are cheap and you don't have to go anywhere. Stand up comedy is a good one, I've taken all women to the same stand up place I know, it's reasonably priced and famous comedians turn up to try out new material, great night.

Dinners out are good, cinema is usually only for GF's I wouldn't really go watch a movie in the early stages.

I think just find out what you both like, I'm a big fan of red wine (Rioja, Malbec, Merlot) so wine at mine while we cook/eat is always great, great memories, fun, romantic, intimate.

You have to have date nights out though to keep them entertained and feeling special.

I've say 75% of my dates after the first few are drinks/dinner at mine. Netflix, smoke weed (if they smoke), chill. Walks in the park are good too.

Today I had Sophie over at my place, I made a thread yesterday about this new girl I met (Bumble) on Thursday and stayed with her til Saturday morning. You'll never guess what, I got drunk drunk last night and told Sophie I fvcked Alison on Friday and Sophie called Ali off my phone and said "I think we have to talk" I snatched the phone. Nightmare. Both are cool I've wrangled my way out of it.

Anyway, today me and Sophie chilled in bed, made breakfast, then went out for a few drinks in the sunshine, now we are back at my place with a bottle of wine, netflix and chilling. I'm meant to go see Alison tonight though, but she lives too far.

I'm so please with my improvement with women over these past few years, I'm nearly at God tier these women know Im banging other chicks but still stick around. I get se whenever I want, they spend money on ME even though I earn more than them. They all make my life easy.
Keep going. Good man.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Well, what does everyone do with their plates, typically? What’s your ratio of dating out vs dating in? (I.e, apps/drinks/ or activity out then back to your place or hers VS. strictly in at your place or hers and not going out)?
 
Top