Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you tell women you go out with stories of crazy sexual experiences?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across a reddit post from r/TheRedPill, and the author, Woujo, basically says to tell women incredible stories of your past sexual experience. He tells us that this gets them immensely intrigued and interested in you. The full post is here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/101fiy7
So you don’t have to read it all, here are the important parts:
“The wildest night of my life was the night I had a threesome on a first date. To make a long (and awesome) story short, I met a woman on a dating app and invited her to a bar near my apartment. We had some drinks and then went to another bar. At the second bar, a second woman walked over to my date, started chatting with her, and asked where we were going afterwards. The rest is history. It was awesome.”
“ A few weeks later, however, I found myself in the opposite situation – a date with a different woman I met on the same app, but this time, the woman seemed completely disinterested.”
“ I went back to the table and changed the subject to the first thing on my mind – how dating in New York City causes you to meet lots of weird and crazy people. My date laughed and agreed, and then told a mildly interesting story about a date she went on. After she finished her story, I told the story about threesome date. Prior to that night, I would have never told a woman on a first date how I had a threesome with a different woman on a first date, but I figured I had already blown it so I might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

To my complete surprise, the entire vibe shifted as I told the story. My date uncrossed her arms, leaned in, cracked a huge smile, and listened intently, hanging onto every word. She was so interested I can honestly say that no woman has ever been as interested in something I was saying. After I finished, she peppered me with questions about the dirtiest details. What positions did we do? Did they both suck my **** at the same time? Did I *** in their mouths? She would deny it later, but I think that the story caused my date to go from disinterested to interested (my date later claimed it was when I told her I read a certain philosopher – yeah, right).”
I want to use this post as a survey. Does this actually work? This directly violates the Iron Rule of Tomassi #2:

“NEVER, under pain of death, honestly or dishonestly reveal the number of women you’ve slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover.”
I have never done this before so I want to hear the forum’s thoughts.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't recommend it. Sure they will be intrigued, but they are also insecure and telling them this stuff never ends well. I told my current LTR that my crazy ex was the best sehx I ever had. That ended in her crying but she did turn it up a notch in the bedroom. I shouldn't of said what I did.

I had one girl that was basically a fuhk buddy that wanted nothing more than sex and to hang out once in a while. I could tell her these types of stories only because she wasn't emotionally invested in me. She was wanting to learn more about how men thought and more about sehx as she had only been with two guys before.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the date, the woman should do most (>80%) of the talking. Women are verbal creatures, the more they speak up in your presence, the more they feel attracted to you. Your job is to keep the date light & fun, which means of course no unveiling of past sexual experiences because these are not "light & fun" but rather heavy and negative.

Remember: Let your hard d!ck do the talking, as my man @EyeBRollin has wisely advised.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't recommend it. Sure they will be intrigued, but they are also insecure and telling them this stuff never ends well. I told my current LTR that my crazy ex was the best sehx I ever had. That ended in her crying but she did turn it up a notch in the bedroom. I shouldn't of said what I did.
Agee with @Howiestern. This topic was covered in the Iron Rules of Tomassi in "The Rational Male".

Iron Rule of Tomassi # 2

NEVER, under pain of death, honestly or dishonestly reveal the number of women you’ve slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover.

Going into details about sex with past partners won't end well.

Additionally, hearing about her past notch count number and her past sexual experiences won't end well either. It's possible that one of her past notches had a bigger penis than you do, unless you have a 95th percentile + sized penis. It's also possible that she had more/stronger orgasms with a past partner than ones she has with you. While men can't control your penis size in most cases, men can control/enhance sexual performance, reducing the possibility of women having had better experiences with other men. There are ways to become really good at sex and have her enjoy sex with you more than most of her past sexual partners. I have had sexual partners make comments about how I good I am at sex.

There are women who will insult a man's sexual performance or penis size in a bad fight. That's a sign that the relationship is over.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I had several plates I'd tell them about kinky or unusual sex stuff I'd done with others. It seemed to intrigue them and since women can be very competitive sexually it wasn't unusual for them to try to outdo each other as far as giving the best BJ or being the most open minded or kinky. They all wanted to be my favorite, or "the best". Now this was after I'd established things with them and knew who I was dealing with, and I did have a couple who preferred not to hear any of it, which I respected. Definitely wouldn't recommend bringing it up prior to getting to know someone first.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything and everything you say to a women will be used against you (at some point)
This is why its best to let them blab their ass off and you should be taking srs notes because with the right info you can control them. Otherwise they will control you.