Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you number close average looking chicks?

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got back home after a jaunt in Europe and am in the process of expanding my dating pool. However, I have to admit, I've become "spoiled" after seeing the beauties over in Europe. Today, I had a brunette blushing, acting shy, giggling, and basically eating out of my hand.

And I ended up ejecting. I justified it at the time as "I could have closed with a number, but she was just average to above average looking."

Is this a cop out excuse? Should I have number closed just for the sake of doing so?

Another thing I should re-emphasize. I'm finding day time street pick-ups SO MUCH easier than nightclubs and bars, it's not even funny. Anyone else feel this way?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever you begin to question the SEXUAL/PHYSICAL attractiveness in a woman, ask yourself this:

"if her and i were alone in a dimly lit room, with a soft sensual atmosphere and she began rubbing my thighs and kissing my neck, would i be turned on? if none of my friends/family would find out... would i **** her?"

i think gunwitch put that question out, but regardless, be honest with yourself. if you want an armpiece gf to show off to the world, do it. if you want to **** the brains out of a girl whos fun, wild and makes you feel good, do it. know what i mean?

and for what its worth, day-time pickups might seem easier because youre interacting with the women casually; on the go. youre stopping and asking them for directions, their opinion on a shirt at the store, or something along those lines. at the clubs/bars, many women are only out for the attention. its known to be a meat-market/pickup joint. they just want to get as much from you as they can; usually in the way of compliments and free drinks.

-SLB

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep.. nothing wrong with a bj from a fat girl.. just don't tell your friends

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl next door

If you get a girl who is average to above average looking but has a 10 for a personality and would make a great mother etc.

You are far above most guys who have HB 9.9s on their arms. Most of the super hotties are a pain in the ass sooner or later.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say average you mean like a 7 right?

-Grey Fox

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, doable and cute, but not a "stunner". I'm telling you, after staying in Denmark and Sweden, your entire standard of beauty gets tweaked and destroyed...so it takes a conscious effort to adjust back to life back in the U.S.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
whenever you begin to question the SEXUAL/PHYSICAL attractiveness in a woman, ask yourself this:

"if her and i were alone in a dimly lit room, with a soft sensual atmosphere and she began rubbing my thighs and kissing my neck, would i be turned on? if none of my friends/family would find out... would i **** her?"

i think gunwitch put that question out, but regardless, be honest with yourself. if you want an armpiece gf to show off to the world, do it. if you want to **** the brains out of a girl whos fun, wild and makes you feel good, do it. know what i mean?

Damn, I needed to hear that.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shallow boys, you should always look for personality if she's fun/loyal/great personality - i'll take an avg looking chick over a hot one.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zentraveler

WTF, you were just over here? When did you leave? Do you have a teleporter? :)

Too bad you had to leave.. sucks to be you

DIetzcoi

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hopefully one day, the opinion of ppl on this forum and/or friends and family won't be the deciding factor on whom you date

who cares what everyone else thinks about her? It's only your opinion that counts

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Zentraveler

WTF, you were just over here? When did you leave? Do you have a teleporter? :)

Too bad you had to leave.. sucks to be you

DIetzcoi
Tell me about it. Who knew that the much aligned German female is actually SUPERIOR to the average American woman in looks, brains, and sophistication.

I was walking down the street today near a university and it was like watching an episode of "Fright Night". Shudder.

bollocks

Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

-SLB
word.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
I recently got back home after a jaunt in Europe and am in the process of expanding my dating pool. However, I have to admit, I've become "spoiled" after seeing the beauties over in Europe. Today, I had a brunette blushing, acting shy, giggling, and basically eating out of my hand.

And I ended up ejecting. I justified it at the time as "I could have closed with a number, but she was just average to above average looking."

Is this a cop out excuse? Should I have number closed just for the sake of doing so?

Another thing I should re-emphasize. I'm finding day time street pick-ups SO MUCH easier than nightclubs and bars, it's not even funny. Anyone else feel this way?
I think a good rule to follow is that: You should only number close chicks that you actually plan on calling.

Don't walk away from the encounter thinking "Ahh I could'a got her number she was really digging me. But she wasn't hot enough for a guy like me."

Its almost like you are asking whether its alright to number close chicks just to satisfy some sort of ego trip you are having with this DJ thing.

If you're not attracted to her enough that you really want to get her number, why do it? Just to prove to yourself that you could as some sort of reassurance that you are the man?

If you do get her number and then don't ever call she remembers it. If you run into her later (which happens quite often) she might not be so receptive to you. Not as receptive as she may be if her only memory of you was a good one.

If you can walk around and recognize true signs of attraction or interest from the babes then good on ya! That's what matters. That's when you know you're doing things right.

Reaction score
One of my problems with this site is the numbering thing. That is a mind thing. You always gotta number shyt. HB8 HB9.

It should be whether you'd hit it or not. A HY or A HN. Some of you guys measure the women as in relation to your ego's. I've seen too many times well I've met this hb9 and to find out that in my book they were not all that cute.

One of the mods just put up some photo's I think he used to be bishop or something. His girls were just alright to me. I'd hit em. In his eyes they were some hb thing. In my eyes they were cute so I'd hit em good.

It would be funny to see what each of the fellows on this site call a hb9 or 10...just to see how wide our own perceptions are.

As for getting numbers of average chicks. If they turn you on then go for it. I've dated models, bodybuilders...I will be posting some photo's as soon as I get a new scanner...average chicks...strippers...plump chicks...thick chicks...skinny chicks...dam I'm beginning to sound like that cat from the movie "from dusk till dawn"

My criteria was if I felt an attraction to them then I'd hit it. You fools should see my ex. Now if you know anything about the make-up and modelling industry then you know that M.A.C make up artist are the creme of the crop. If your not sure then stop a woman on the streets and ask...it would make a good introduction.

My last ltr was 8 years with one of these ho's.

And they only become 10's because they are masters at applying the art of illusion to their mugs. You can take a 7 or an 8 and create a 9 or a 10 with the right make-up.

Shyt there I go using that silly numbering thing...lol.

I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho.

enough said.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but I definately think you should at EVERY opportunity. The reason is called "Networking." It is amazing when you can find out where she works and get discounts or hook-ups. It is equally amazing when you find out that she has hot friends that you can now have a common platform with... Being friends with her average looking friend. Exploit the gap. Good Luck!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - Player_Supreme
" I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. "

ROFL !!!!!!!!

NOW THATS A REAL MUTHA FU**ING PIMP !

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playboi0323
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but I definately think you should at EVERY opportunity. The reason is called "Networking." It is amazing when you can find out where she works and get discounts or hook-ups. It is equally amazing when you find out that she has hot friends that you can now have a common platform with... Being friends with her average looking friend. Exploit the gap. Good Luck!
No..that's called soliciting.

lol,i don't mess with no fat ladies..Fat a$$ b1tches are mad funny,yo.They think they look good...

I mess with best.Looks & personality-wise.

Now if a chic is throwing it at me she has to look like a falking Yeti for me to ignore her but that doesn't mean I pursue every hood-rat.