Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you ever ask a woman who a guy is to her

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just met this girl at college at social night, I got her number and we've been texting a bit. From the way she texts and replies promptly, I feel she's interested

Now the thing is, there's this guy she's always with a lot of times and I can't tell what's really between them. Is it appropriate to ask what's between them? I think I should not but I don't want to waste my time

What do you think

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her and think she likes you, just ask her out and her answer will tell you what that guy is to her.

The only reason to ask who he is, is if you're trying to avoid getting into drama if that dude were to find out you're hitting on his girl.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just met this girl at college at social night, I got her number and we've been texting a bit. From the way she texts and replies promptly, I feel she's interested

Now the thing is, there's this guy she's always with a lot of times and I can't tell what's really between them. Is it appropriate to ask what's between them? I think I should not but I don't want to waste my time

What do you think
What guy? That's literally your answer.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot, married, and talking to me instead of her husband, she is free game. She doesn't sound happily married if she's talking to me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to play pretend then sure

Her: I'm happily married.
You: Who cares? I'm the wannabe alpha. Bla bla bla.

See my point?
I once asked a girl who a guy was to her, because she was saying something like "I can't wait for us to hang out, but don't let my uh friend over there see us or find out about it."

She said the guy was just her friend and nothing else but he gets mad when she talks to other guys. I always thought she was obviously lying but she had high interest in me so that's what mattered.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I once asked a girl who a guy was to her, because she was saying something like "I can't wait for us to hang out, but don't let my uh friend over there see us or find out about it."

She said the guy was just her friend and nothing else but he gets mad when she talks to other guys. I always thought she was obviously lying but she had high interest in me so that's what mattered.
At least you learned something about her personality.

My point is... If you want to know, then ask.

Does an "alpha" spend his life tiptoeing around people and wondering what's "okay" to ask?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If she's hot, married, and talking to me instead of her husband, she is free game. She doesn't sound happily married if she's talking to me.
I have cell phone movies of me being deepthroated by a married woman. She wasn't hot though.

I got the impression that her marriage was way past it's expiration date she her husband probably wouldn't even care that she cheated. It's not like they were a new couple with young kids or something.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how well you know each other. I'd find it strange if a girl asks me jealous questions after the first time talking to her. But yes, I'd ask as well, just don't be creepy, I'd probably wait until we've talked a few times.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times when I was out with a girl, I would get asked 1) are you guys married? or 2) are you guys together? #1 would happen when I was actively seducing, and #2 would happen when I was being reserved in my approach. It taught me to conduct myself, when out with a woman, as if we were a couple and don't leave it up to interpretation. That means leading strongly...

As for whether I approached a woman who was in the company of a man, I'd engage the two of them and say "how do you two know each other"?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's fine to ask. It shows that you're interested and it gives her a chance to disavow him, or tell you he's her boyfriend. He might just be an orbiter or someone who knows that she's bad news to date.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, I'm still trying to wrap my head around why a woman introduces a husband to you after knowing you for a while. It feels weird. Is she showing him off as a trophy or what.

Reaction score
Invite her to an event where she can bring a plus one, and imply that she should bring this bloke. See how she reacts.

Or not.

Davidlima

Don Juan
Reaction score
ças David X says: who cares what women say, you enforce your rules if she agrees very well. otherwise, bye.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Ask her out. See what happens.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t ask. Not because “I’m walking on egg shells” as some other posters seem to believe, but because it instantly zaps the fun and care-free nature of an early date away. If you date her, who cares who this guy is. That question will slowly answer itself if you keep seeing her. By asking her, she’s immediately going to see any date as a transaction as opposed to just having a good time. Don’t ask and enjoy yourself.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her to go on a date?
You asked if they were a couple?
You asked her to donate a Kidney.....?

Please pass the context.....
I asked if he's her boyfriend. I'm working on asking her out