Should you ever apologise to a girl?

A

Aazman

We all make mistakes. However sometimes some dudes are really lame and realise I've done a mistake. I personally don't like apologising unless i know for definite that i'm entirely wrong. Especially if you annoy a girl- i personally don't apologise and tell them to man up.

e.g. if you see my other thread, i have just made. You see that I pissed a girl off. i'm not going to apologise as I learnt something. Even if I do meet her- i'll not acknowledge it. Women don't generally like to be reminded of bad things in their past.

Do you think there is a time where apologising is worthwhile? or is it a sign of weakness?

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if it is geniunely your fault and you insulted her maybe you would be right to. people who joke around all the time end up insulting a person here and there.

(those people who get insulted tend not to have a good humor however... so you weed out the boring non-humorous losers by being playful :))

you show weakness in apologizing if it isn't your fault or if you say it too often. or if you take back doing an action. makes you insecure or wishywashy

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[Rollo Tomassi, Jophil28, Squirrels Rescue Mission]

No never apologize! It's beta, it's weak, it's putting her on a pedestral, it's displaying low value, it's AFC. You're a *****, all women are *****s!!! Stupid b*tch sluts vagina's with legs don't deserve an apology. Be the man, be the Don Juan!!

[/Rollo Tomassi, Jophil28, Squirrels Rescue Mission]

It's perfectly fine to apologize if you disrespect people.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies should never be done to make somebody feel happier. They should be an acknowledgment that you made a mistake.

When you apologise its important not to become emotionally dependant on any outcome. Its no harm to say sorry when you keep somebody waiting etc just don't make a big deal out of it.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself if you would apologize to your best friend, your mother or your father for doing the same thing. If you would, then you should probably apologize. Sometimes that other head in between your legs will make you want to cave in when you really aren't at fault. In such instances, you mustn't listen.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Ask yourself if you would apologize to your best friend, your mother or your father for doing the same thing. If you would, then you should probably apologize. Sometimes that other head in between your legs will make you want to cave in when you really aren't at fault. In such instances, you mustn't listen.
this.:yes:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 Commandments of Poon

VIII. Say you’re sorry only when absolutely necessary

Do not say you’re sorry for every wrong thing you do. It is a posture of submission that no man should reflexively adopt, no matter how alpha he is. Apologizing increases the demand for more apologies. She will come to expect your contrition, like a cat expects its meal at a set time each day. And then your value will lower in her eyes. Instead, if you have done something wrong, you should acknowledge your guilt in a glancing way without resorting to the actual words “I’m sorry.” Pull the Bill Clinton maneuver and say “Mistakes were made” or tell her you “feel bad” about what you did. You are granted two freebie “I’m sorry”s for the life of your relationship; use them wisely.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man understands and acknowledges when he has messed up and then does what he can to right the situation. He doesn't hold onto some sense of insecure pride that prevents him from ever admitting he is wrong. We are all human. We all mess up from time to time. There is no shame in it. There is only shame in not owning up to it.

However, this is entirely different from going around arbitrarily apologizing for everything all the time. Learn to trust yourself. In time, you'll know when you've done something that was legitimately out of line vs. something trivial that somebody just got their feelings hurt over.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
A real man understands and acknowledges when he has messed up and then does what he can to right the situation. He doesn't hold onto some sense of insecure pride that prevents him from ever admitting he is wrong. We are all human. We all mess up from time to time. There is no shame in it. There is only shame in not owning up to it.

However, this is entirely different from going around arbitrarily apologizing for everything all the time. Learn to trust yourself. In time, you'll know when you've done something that was legitimately out of line vs. something trivial that somebody just got their feelings hurt over.
^This (+1 rep).
I disagree with pook quote above. If you feel like you should apologize, apologize. But don't apologize from a beta standpoint and only apologize when you feel like you should, not because of any factor outside what you did and what you feel.
Rollo Tomassi said:
you should acknowledge your guilt in a glancing way without resorting to the actual words “I’m sorry.”
***** move. A straight out, dominant, I'm sorry and ending it at that is much better.