"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should you date just for the sake of it?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hey all,

Was just thinking today and i have a very interesting q to ask you all:

Should you date a girl even if you dont feel anything much for her?

Should you just do it to gain experience or just wait for a girl that you REALLY like to come along, and then start dating?

Cheers. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
if you get sex, why not? It's also good practice mr DJing. But don't put too much effort into her if you're not into her.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJ Jeff
if you get sex, why not? It's also good practice mr DJing. But don't put too much effort into her if you're not into her.
How do you know if you're going to "get sex" if you haven't dated her yet?

That's the problem I have...I meet these girls while I'm horny and a little intoxicated and when I realize I can't get a hookup that night, I get the phone number, but the next day when I'm sober, I just don't feel anything any more.

It's like I have to "tolerate" having these women in my presence in order to (HOPEFULLY) get to a point where I can bang them. Call, talk to them (even though they may be boring to talk to), set up a damned appointment to see them, then bend my schedule and put in time and money to go meet this girl, all in the hope that it'll lead to sex. :rolleyes:

There are other things I could be doing. It seems like such a waste of time and energy.

I think the problem is that despite the fact that I want to have sex with them, I JUST DON'T LIKE BEING AROUND WOMEN. :mad:
 

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
Yeah,

I think you should date them, as long as its not going to be bad social proof. I do.

As I see it as a learning process, I will try different things...noting the results. That way, when you do find a "good" lady for you, you will be more succesful and understand the finer points of your seduction and how to increase and amplify the attraction she has for you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top