Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you apologize, even if you're both wrong?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...like she likes to tell her family, and Mom and Dad, some brothers, and sisters are pissed now.

I say hell no. My best bud, who's a total pimp, says "Yes..." ..I say he had to be high when he gave me that answer.

I think for the well being of our son, he shouldn't see his parents fight anymore, therefore, I'm ending it. But I still need to go thru her to see my son, and would it be wise to bury the hatchet? ....not in her head, but matter of speaking?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you should apologize when you KNOW you are in the wrong. It's a way of recognizing that you fvcked up. However, there's no need to apologize for things you did that were justifiable, or for things that she interpreted incorrectly, or when you haven't done anything wrong.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macknetikcharm said:
Why are you arguing with success?
He is a pimp, but I have to question his status sometimes. Like when he gave me that answer... :)

I ain't apologizing sh*t. She's wack, and ever since she had our son, she's been cucko cucko.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
He is a pimp, but I have to question his status sometimes. Like when he gave me that answer... :)

I ain't apologizing sh*t. She's wack, and ever since she had our son, she's been cucko cucko.
What's happening is she's gotta test you now that there's a little one in the mix-- she's gotta know you can handle your feelings when she ISN'T. :cool:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you tell us what she's so ticked about?

Some situations can be a little blurry. It's not always obvious if you did wrong or not.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before you even tell us about what got her mad, i want to know how old your son is , does she work outside the home, how involved is her family , how long you have been together, and when did this fighting begin?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but no idea what you are talking about.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need more info...but. Why not talk it out, explain your side, and if she interprets this as an apology, then you just became a diplomat, and saved yourself a lot of trouble.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
before you even tell us about what got her mad, i want to know how old your son is , does she work outside the home, how involved is her family , how long you have been together, and when did this fighting begin?
I agree

This really has nothing to do with "seduction", it has to do with "life". If you f$cked up you should man-up. Do what your heart tells you not what some pick-up artist on the internet says you should do.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just say, I'm here to get advise, not on how to pick up babes... that part of the game, I got down a long time ago. I don't usually post here, cuz like I said, my game is pretty tight. When I do, it's usually on questions that come from being with someone for a long period of time, as this part of the game, is a work in progress. I have accepted that they (women) are all crazy, and there's no other way around that.

I just need to fine tune the LTR thing.

As far as what I said to piss her off? ...lets just say, the "trump" card she uses now is "For years, I've waited on you to call, to show up, to be on time... it's no different then what you do to me."

I say she's full of sh*t. I've always told her never to wait on me. Even though I respect her opinion, this particular rebuttal, has no merit. Before our son was born, yes, I came and went as I pleased.. but after he was born, I was never late, when it comes to seeing her or our son. She's a control freak.

I still remember when she turned to me, and said "I have you under my thumb.." for which I replied "Keep that thought up... you can easily be replaced."

It's a matter of respecting each other...

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
Lets just say, I'm here to get advise, not on how to pick up babes... that part of the game, I got down a long time ago. I don't usually post here, cuz like I said, my game is pretty tight. When I do, it's usually on questions that come from being with someone for a long period of time, as this part of the game, is a work in progress. I have accepted that they (women) are all crazy, and there's no other way around that.

I just need to fine tune the LTR thing.

As far as what I said to piss her off? ...lets just say, the "trump" card she uses now is "For years, I've waited on you to call, to show up, to be on time... it's no different then what you do to me."

I say she's full of sh*t. I've always told her never to wait on me. Even though I respect her opinion, this particular rebuttal, has no merit. Before our son was born, yes, I came and went as I pleased.. but after he was born, I was never late, when it comes to seeing her or our son. She's a control freak.

I still remember when she turned to me, and said "I have you under my thumb.." for which I replied "Keep that thought up... you can easily be replaced."

It's a matter of respecting each other...

Here a few tips:

1. When she start arguments, it is content-free. Don't start to answer her arguments, you will always lose. If it isn't legimit: ignore, tell her to stop it, or walk away. If it is legimit, admit your fault without becoming submissive to her, then close the case.
Never never, should you follow her into her arguments, you're losing your time. You must be the leader even in an argument.

2. Less talking, more acting. Again: it isn't constructive to answers her arguments.

3. You're right, you should get respect out of your women. If not, you're not going to change it. Again: less talking, more acting: walk away!

You can continue insulting her, fighting,... But it will only make things more difficult. In general, and I repeat, Less talking more acting.

Control yourself, ignore + walk away + act is the best you can do.

The only thing that should matter by now is your son. Everything else shouldn't matter anymore.

Good luck.