Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we have plutonic women friends????

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

Hey guys!
I'm just looking for some advice.I met this woman five years ago on a dating site after having problems with a on and off again girlfriend.We dated several times and I used her to fill a void when my girlfriend and I broke up.Eventually I tried to move things foward when my girlfriend and I broke up.She seemed interested!I went over to her house one christmas and met her daughter.After that meeting she changed her tune and said we could only be friends.I called her out on this and we had a few words through text!I didn't talk to her for awhile then we became friends again.She eventually met a guy and got involved.I didn't care because I was back with my ex.Then she started complaining about her boyfriend to me.She started wanting to meet all the time to have dinner and drinks.she complained about her boyfriend and how cheap he was.She paid for her own tab.This week she hung out with me three nights for dinner and drinks.She broke up with her boyfriend today.We met tonight.She kept saying she felt sorry for him.She then cut dinner short.She told me she was going to go have sex with him because she felt sorry for him.This seemed crazy since she said they have nothing in common.I felt weird.I said "I can't tell you what to do".She said it was only sex and that she would still have her friends to hang out with.I felt used.I felt wierd inside.My thoughts are to wish her the best and never talk to her again.We have mutual friends!My ex girlfriend are still broken up!Should I have non sexual women friends? Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm just looking for some advice.I met this woman five years ago on a dating site after having problems with a on and off again girlfriend.We dated several times and I used her to fill a void when my girlfriend and I broke up.Eventually I tried to move things foward when my girlfriend and I broke up.She seemed interested!I went over to her house one christmas and met her daughter.After that meeting she changed her tune and said we could only be friends.I called her out on this and we had a few words through text!I didn't talk to her for awhile then we became friends again.She eventually met a guy and got involved.I didn't care because I was back with my ex.Then she started complaining about her boyfriend to me.She started wanting to meet all the time to have dinner and drinks.she complained about her boyfriend and how cheap he was.She paid for her own tab.This week she hung out with me three nights for dinner and drinks.She broke up with her boyfriend today.We met tonight.She kept saying she felt sorry for him.She then cut dinner short.She told me she was going to go have sex with him because she felt sorry for him.This seemed crazy since she said they have nothing in common.I felt weird.I said "I can't tell you what to do".She said it was only sex and that she would still have her friends to hang out with.I felt used.I felt wierd inside.My thoughts are to wish her the best and never talk to her again.We have mutual friends!My ex girlfriend are still broken up!Should I have non sexual women friends? Any thoughts greatly appreciated!
maybe not this one that's for sure.

sounds like she sees you as her girl-friend and not potential boyfriend.
What's the reason you two haven't had sex?

Trust your thoughts on wishing her the best and never talking to her again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think, instead of wasting your time going on those dinner dates with her, you could have been on ACTUAL DATES with a woman that likes you! Women friends take up too much of my valuable time, I have no spare time to give to any women friends and therefore I won’t make any. A lot of men get tricked by the friends offer because they think “well it didn’t workout between us but she’s been cool so yeah I’ll stick around, she’s fun.” I hope you see now what they turn into, not so fun once you’re fully in the friendzone is it? It’s nothing but pissing and moaning about her problems and her sexcapades with a bum.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It happened because u act like a girl, talk like a girl, behave like a girl = you are then viewed as a girl.

Congratulations on being bff's with women.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys!
No man
She just using men

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened because u act like a girl, talk like a girl, behave like a girl = you are then viewed as a girl.

Congratulations on being bff's with women.
Harsh, but 100% accurate.

OP, Spaz is correct.

Dont get into these long drawn out conversations with women and their exes. That's what women do together.

When I'm on dates, I am teasing and touching them. It sounds crazy with the me too movement, but I almost always end up playfully snacking their ass when I meet up the first time...

Need to be seen as a sexual guy, not an emotional one..

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do friends with women like this. I show them sexual interest and offer a meet up if they make the effort to spend time with you they are interested. If all you get are silence and excuses ignore her and move on. Don't be just a texting buddy to a girl you want to smash. Move on.

I only keep girls around for chatting if they live too far away to meet up. These girls are good to bounce ideas off of when dealing with other women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not have any female platonic friends. I'm real proud of that.

The only advantage platonic friends may help with is social circle introductions to eligible women. That effect is even debatable. If you want to go that route, you can achieve the same thing with a sister or a cousin. If a man doesn't happen to have a similarly aged sister or a cousin locally, then the focus should probably be on cold approaching or possibly doing warmer approaches in something like a co-ed sports league.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time you’re finished high school, you should also be finished being plutonic friends with girls. I can’t over-stress this point more. Treat every woman you meet as potential, and understand the same goes for her with the men in her life. With that in mind, respect work boundaries, and respect marriage. Do not tolerate opposite sex friendships if you want a functional LTR or marriage, and vice versa for her. Basically, roll like Pence. If your wife/LTR talks about how her guy friends are “like her brothers” break it off, and never look back. No woman of value who truly respects you will ever respect your need to keep opposite sex friendships, and vice versa.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well women ARE from Pluto according to this book: