Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should u care or be concerned if your love interest goes on date with other guys?

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im in a b1tch of a situation, i got oneitis over this 1 girl and though my frame has improved dramatically i'll still get p1ssed at the thought she's dating other guys even though deep down i know i'm better than them but cos she knows im into her she's abusing her power.

its like im trying to get an opportunity to see her but any new guys who didn't f up like i did get 1st priority over me.

the situation literally is now that if i get her out again i will at the very least kiss close her.

if she cancels on sunday do i just need to drop her and see if she comes back?

i can imagine she'll send me a text like 'hi im sick so i cant make it today, can we do it another day?'

she could be genuinely sick but i just dont like the fact that in the space of 2 short days someone else can take my spot just cos he didnt f up originally.

if i really want her and see her on campus all the time should i just play it cool and wait for my opportunity to shine rather than going ape and nexting her so soon>?

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
... or you can spin other plates.

What happened since you say you f'kd up? Did you TELL her that you love her or something?

Healthy competition is cool with me, but it seems this girl of yours got you by the b4lls....

I would have considered her to have 1 strike, another strike and I would have NEXT'ed her.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus said:
... or you can spin other plates.

What happened since you say you f'kd up? Did you TELL her that you love her or something?

Healthy competition is cool with me, but it seems this girl of yours got you by the b4lls....

I would have considered her to have 1 strike, another strike and I would have NEXT'ed her.
no didnt say i loved her but i did tell her that she would have fallen in love with me given more time..

you're right she has me by the balls. i think i can only be satisfied with banging her and thats it. she's too slick for me to be able to figure out, she's always 1 step ahead of me and i dont realise this until an hour later.

i wouldnt be surprised if she flakes on sunday assuming her date goes well today, at least i know its a 1st meeting cos its during the day so i doubt a kiss close is likely given what i know about her.

im starting to realise why she wouldnt let me kiss close on the 1st or 2nd dates a month ago.. she has a set rule im realising that its not cool for her to see other guys if she makes out with 1 of them so hence why she wasn't forthright.

it's a shame cos i really felt something was there with her but i dont think it's possible to turn a bad girl good?

it's more the concealment of the truth which bothers me, not that shes seeing other guys so to speak. should i be concerned about the concealment?

Giles

Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
i wouldnt be surprised if she flakes on Sunday assuming her date goes well today, at least i know its a 1st meeting cos its during the day so i doubt a kiss close is likely given what i know about her.
Get your confidence up first of all. Remember it's a privilege for her to see you even if she doesn't know it.
Set plans to meet prior like a day in advance location date and time. Show up if she's there have your date. If she's not just wait like an hour and be like I'm soo sorry I forgot all about our plans ,and it will help maintain balance for another desperate attempt at her. That's how I deal with flakes when I cannot accept defeat because like you; I have to win.

drift king said:
im starting to realise why she wouldnt let me kiss close on the 1st or 2nd dates a month ago.. she has a set rule im realising that its not cool for her to see other guys if she makes out with 1 of them so hence why she wasn't forthright.
She sounds like the virgin mary. I am suspect it's an excuse ,or some way for her to play hard to get. If she really is like that you don't want her anyways. The best way to find out is be a man and kiss her not just another ****ing *****.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, you've only went out with her for about a month or two and you don't want her to date anyone else? At this stage, it shouldn't matter. In fact, why not go out with some other woman? Or did you make the mistake of letting her know that you're not just because she's around?