"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Should The Man Always Set Up The Dates? Or 50/50

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Thank you @Julian for posting EXACTLY what I (as a chick) was going to say. Be a man. Lead. I get so put off with wishy washy men who can't decide they want something. If you want something go get it. Ask. That's what men do. And if she says no? If she doesn't counter? So what? Go do something else and quit twisting up your brain worrying about it.

My guy does this sometimes. It's super annoying. Ask me out. Lead. I can say yes or no. Once in a great while I'll suggest a date idea (but I've been dating my guy for almost 2 years now)...so it's a bit further down the road. I'm the chick. I don't want the man's leadership role. But abdicating leadership is one of the fastest ways to kill attraction.

So lead and be done with it. Simple. A feminine woman will have no issue responding timely and making her reciprocal interest known. Give her something to reciprocate.

I get what you say... And I mostly agree with you.

However when a chick declines the date, and the man has to reach out again. While she does Nothing

Situations like that can become a problem.. There should atleast be a counter offer from the girl if she declines.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The key thing is to sniff out the BS or red flags early before you invest too much.

Then its easier to cut the chord and move on.. Why waste time on something that isn't making you feel good.
Well the thing is we’d been seeing each other but then she started treating me more like a friend. 3 dates in a row she didn’t kiss me and she’d turn her face to where all I could kiss was her cheek. Then she wants to berate me about texting first??!! F all that. If you want to treat me like a friend I’ll act like a damn friend but I’d already warned her the first time we met I don’t befriend girls I’ve dated. Ever. I dunno why she tried to make herself the exception after months but I didn’t play along. Maybe she met someone else and hadn’t gotten around to telling me but she was still going out and doing stuff with me, but the not letting me kiss her was it for me. Should have seen the red flags way before then but even I was smart enough to know what she was doing.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I set up dates until we have sex. Shortly after that, if her interest is high, she starts to invite me out to do things. Last two plates on date number four ask me to join her for a concert and another one took me out to dinner.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
And if she declines the invitation? For whatever reason.. Are we supposed continue reaching out in the hope she may say yes next time.

I get your point though.. Taking lead is what it is all about.
It really depends.

Does she reach out often?
If you put aside your ego, does she seem legitimately interested?
Are you asking when you know shes busy?
Is she willing to cancel plans for you?

The point is to filter for highly interested women, who communicate their interest through their willingness to spend time with you. Life happens and sometimes schedules d9nt match up. Is that a reason to bail? I dont think so. Is it a reason to lower your investment? Almost certainly.
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
So who should do most of the date setting?

So far I have arranged 8 out of the 10 dates.. She has declined once due to other plans she had.

Do you guys believe it should be something in the middle?

Or its OK for the man to continue arranging dates?

And what if she declines due to other plans.
Women want to be lead. So lead. You setup all dates. Common man
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top