Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should SO’S respect sibling rivalry?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should your S.O pick sides in sibling rivalry?
Or Should she be neutral?
I think the woman should pick a side and it should be mine .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should your S.O pick sides in sibling rivalry?
Or Should she be neutral?
I think the woman should pick a side and it should be mine .
Neutral ends up helping the opposition. If you have a good reason for this rivalry and you explain it to her clearly then if she supports you she will understand your side and be respectful of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neutral ends up helping the opposition. If you have a good reason for this rivalry and you explain it to her clearly then if she supports you she will understand your side and be respectful of it.
I don't think a "good" reason for a "rivalry" is that you just don't like him because he became successful or something and you want to just bring him down. But people men and women alive have been known to "hop on top" especially if it's a bad cause.

If old boy did you dirty in the past or usually undermines you, and you have a rivalry like that that is great! And if she goes trying to straddle the fence and figure out what "you did wrong", she is out of line, because you already explained it to her. When they try to figure out "what you did wrong" and try to play middle man behind your back, they are assisting the other party and starting to move in their direction.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If old boy did you dirty in the past or usually undermines you, and you have a rivalry like that that is great! And if she goes trying to straddle the fence and figure out what "you did wrong", she is out of line, because you already explained it to her. When they try to figure out "what you did wrong" and try to play middle man behind your back, they are assisting the other party and starting to move in their direction.
This is more of the scenario I’m leanin towards.
if your sibling is a hater and you try to distance yourself from them there should be no reason for an SO try and rationalize that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more of the scenario I’m leanin towards.
if your sibling is a hater and you try to distance yourself from them there should be no reason for an SO try and rationalize that
SO might be a low key hater, or simply out for herself to align herself with the group or individuals trying to get a leg up on you.