Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should plates initiate? How often should you contact plates?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

As the thread title states. Been thinking about it lately:

1) Should plates initiate hangouts?
Ive realized with some of my plates, they tend to not initiate hangouts with me. I'm the one who is always initiating and it feels like I'm always put on the pursuit. Generally, should plates be initiating too? Or is it an interest level thing?

2) How often should you text/contact your plates?
Generally, I don't really text my plates unless I want to hangout with them. I've been trying hard to practice the avoid fruitless texting mantra. I try to limit my communication to only when we meet. Just curious whether I'm on the right track with the level of communication.

What are your thoughts?

-James

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls don't initiate. Are anxious. Rotation will erode. It's like pushing a bolder uphill. Case and point, girl gave no IOIS. No choosing signal. I shoot my shot. I esculate. I smash. Still no initiation but highly compliant. In retrospect the girl was drama free but too anxious to initiate text in fear of rejection. Followed instructions when I tell her to take her clothes off.

Go full neanderthal. Text. Invite yourself over.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls don't initiate. Are anxious. Rotation will erode. It's like pushing a bolder uphill. Case and point, girl gave no IOIS. No choosing signal. I shoot my shot. I esculate. I smash. Still no initiation but highly compliant. In retrospect the girl was drama free but too anxious to initiate text in fear of rejection. Followed instructions when I tell her to take her clothes off.

Go full neanderthal. Text. Invite yourself over.
How do you find the smash? Was it good? Was the girl into it?

Glad to know that your persistence got you there but I know sometimes girls will just go along with forceful persistence but with low IL resulting in generally bad s3x and overall just a meh experience in the interaction.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Should plates initiate hangouts?
Ive realized with some of my plates, they tend to not initiate hangouts with me. I'm the one who is always initiating and it feels like I'm always put on the pursuit. Generally, should plates be initiating too? Or is it an interest level thing?
They will initiate dates when they have very high interest level. Bordering on “in-love” level.

2) How often should you text/contact your plates?
Generally, I don't really text my plates unless I want to hangout with them. I've been trying hard to practice the avoid fruitless texting mantra. I try to limit my communication to only when we meet. Just curious whether I'm on the right track with the level of communication.
Never. You should never text your plates.

You can however call them 5-9 days after your last date to invite them for another date.

Read for FREE!

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to this too but I'll share a little. This girl seems to really be into me and sends me long texts throughout the day. I haven't initiated the texting but will give a short response now and then, always making her wait awhile. Because of the fact that her interest level seems high I've asked her to hang out again on Wednesday after going for coffee on Sunday. I assume EyeBrollin saying only contact after 5 to 9 days would apply if she hasn't contacted you first, but she is constantly contacting me so I give her a little back. Curious to hear others' spin on that.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about some of the advice here.... I was doing the typical "mirror lack of interest" or "if she pulls back you pull back" advice that some posters spout... All it did was create a situation where she lost interest. I started initiating more, and rose her interest level again...

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the fact that her interest level seems high I've asked her to hang out again on Wednesday after going for coffee on Sunday. I assume EyeBrollin saying only contact after 5 to 9 days would apply if she hasn't contacted you first, but she is constantly contacting me so I give her a little back. Curious to hear others' spin on that.
Correct!! Reciprocate when she initiates contact. Use that opportunity to set the next date. Space it out a bit further. Don’t see a girl more than once per week until she’s your girlfriend.

The point of waiting 5-9 days to call is to give her the space to initiate contact with you. That signals emotional investment on her part. It also makes her wonder why you aren’t blowing up her phone.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about some of the advice here.... I was doing the typical "mirror lack of interest" or "if she pulls back you pull back" advice that some posters spout... All it did was create a situation where she lost interest. I started initiating more, and rose her interest level again...
This is exactly it and what I am thinking about as of late.

I have been trying to be a suave rp'ed DJ lately. Old me would be constantly texting and bugging girls; very simp. New me, well, I have taken a step back. Generally I initiate a few times, we have a good time, we hook up (maybe 3 dates max) then I just drop back and wait. Because I have been pushing for the most part; my logic is I want the girl to invest on her part too, show me her result. But the result of me pulling back in many cases was that it had led to some girls who have lost interest or never contacted me again.

This has led to wonder whether they were fleeting girls (with low IL that would disappear at some point inevitably) to begin with OR whether there is an issue in my game and I've been shooting myself in the foot.

Looking forward to hear from my other brothers here.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you find the smash? Was it good? Was the girl into it?
0 choosing signals or IOIs. Noda.

In Said predicament I go full boar. Hail Mary. Assume it's a dead lead. Maybe as well burn it to the ground.

Worst case scenario, I get slapped &&& I got a funny story to tell.

I esculated. We made out. next sec she's taking her clothes off and clawing off mine before we bang like wild animals.

If you ever question whether or not to esculate, I always do. Obv exercise common Sense. No or stop means hold go.

Glad to know that your persistence got you there but I know sometimes girls will just go along with forceful persistence but with low IL resulting in generally bad s3x and overall just a meh experience in the interaction.
I get mine. Not complaining. Her head game was wackkkk. ***** was bomb. Banging bod. Mid 20s something.

There's no ambiguity. I'm all Go from the start. Work push/pull. She pulls, you push. She pushes. You pull. Old school pickup referred to it as caveman. Again calibrate. High interest avoid lmr and false rapey accusations which is biblical. Women been playing that card since before the pyramids. It's ancient.

Always send the text after same nigh after pulling and beaing it rotten. Screenshot and archive it. Video sex. Receipts ftw!

Got receipts over a decade old. Don't need to be Kavanaugh in 30 yrs.

Read for FREE!

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct!! Reciprocate when she initiates contact. Use that opportunity to set the next date. Space it out a bit further. Don’t see a girl more than once per week until she’s your girlfriend.

The point of waiting 5-9 days to call is to give her the space to initiate contact with you. That signals emotional investment on her part. It also makes her wonder why you aren’t blowing up her phone.
Damn, I've already broken that rule then. I saw her on Friday, Sunday and we have plans again today lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. You should never text your plates.

You can however call them 5-9 days after your last date to invite them for another date.
This sounds like advice that was given on this forum circa 1998. In today's world, very few women under the age of 40 use their smartphones to make audio calls. And if they do, it's usually to call their mom, not to arrange dates.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I've already broken that rule then. I saw her on Friday, Sunday and we have plans again today lol
She’ll start going cold in another 1-2 weeks. Too much too soon my guy.

This sounds like advice that was given on this forum circa 1998. In today's world, very few women under the age of 40 use their smartphones to make audio calls. And if they do, it's usually to call their mom, not to arrange dates.
Her preference is irrelevant. She won’t let a guy she actually wants get away. That’s why she will initiate.

Read for FREE!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. Plates usually spin themselves. Ive had plates show up un announced and wont leave me the fck alone. Ive also did all the chasing.
I prefer the former.
If the sex is good they will ride it a while.
Fck them good
Was talking to @SW15 about 1 girl. Literally 0 IOIs. Nothing is going in a way that would suggest anything positive BUT SHE'S STILL THERE. When in doubt I esculate. Think of it as calling her bluff. Bait into sex. She clawed off my clothes like a wild animal. Head game was wackkkk. Banging bod. In retrospect she had horrible anxiety. Wouldn't initiate text or call. Hesitant in general. Fell off from rotation. Was out getting more girls.

These experiences are great. Also when you get bomb puss and throaters. Can get perspective. Contrary to this rubbish equality nonsense, men have to esculate.

+1

I have to pursue and esculate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to @SW15 about 1 girl. Literally 0 IOIs. Nothing is going in a way that would suggest anything positive BUT SHE'S STILL THERE. When in doubt I esculate. Think of it as calling her bluff. Bait into sex. She clawed off my clothes like a wild animal. Head game was wackkkk. Banging bod. In retrospect she had horrible anxiety. Wouldn't initiate text or call. Hesitant in general. Fell off from rotation. Was out getting more girls.

These experiences are great. Also when you get bomb puss and throaters. Can get perspective. Contrary to this rubbish equality nonsense, men have to esculate.

I have to pursue and esculate.
Always pursue and escalate if you want that vag.

Read for FREE!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly it and what I am thinking about as of late.

I have been trying to be a suave rp'ed DJ lately. Old me would be constantly texting and bugging girls; very simp. New me, well, I have taken a step back. Generally I initiate a few times, we have a good time, we hook up (maybe 3 dates max) then I just drop back and wait. Because I have been pushing for the most part; my logic is I want the girl to invest on her part too, show me her result. But the result of me pulling back in many cases was that it had led to some girls who have lost interest or never contacted me again.

This has led to wonder whether they were fleeting girls (with low IL that would disappear at some point inevitably) to begin with OR whether there is an issue in my game and I've been shooting myself in the foot.

Looking forward to hear from my other brothers here.
I assume you didn't f these women before. If you just met her , you gotta make some sort of move asap. Little chit chat if needed, but always a date in sight. Even then you can get away with contacting her later, you could simply be busy .

I think there is always opportunity to talk to a woman. Assuming its appropriate to talk to without jeopardizing safety, career, or reputation. There is so much that can change in few ,even 1 month; break ups, summer begins ect, new schedule ect.

The mirroring part is more about timing. The answer might always be slightly different , you just gotta learn to feel what to do and when . Again, if you are past second maybe third base the mirroring might even be necessary to stop you from looking too needy ,and like all your time revolves around her just because she initiates. Might also be neccessary to adjust subtlety , especially when you are doing the initiating, (for example a few steps back or giving her space for personal stuff).

But obviously the more time you put in women the more you'll get back at some points . Some women love attention. Also depends on how high is her attraction, but basically you can raise any womans interest at any time.