"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Should one get a degree just to get laid?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Assuming you suspect income from other sources, so that degree wont probably help u get a job unless ur plan fails, should one get easy degree just to get laid?


i think about english degree because its easy for me Ibasically know english very well except proper grammar/times so that would be time investment yes but easy one.


and women just love degrees
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
try administration or something who could be used everywhere, if you already have a degree a pos would be better if possible
 

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
You can have all the qualifications in the world but it's still gonna make no difference if you're dull as dishwater with no confidence and looks to match.

Some of you guys really over complicate things for yourselves.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
No. I got a degree to make more money and improve my lifestyle. That should be the only reason you get one.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Some girls with post graduate degrees don´t like to "date down" in terms of academics but they will make exceptions if your overall SMV is above theirs.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don’t do STEM to get laid. I got my engineering degree at 23. I was then rewarded with five more years of virginity lol.

I love my job today so it was absolutely worth it. Women-wise, I didn’t see a difference. However, my friends* that work in the trades (eg electrical and HVAC) always had cute gfs.

But all kidding aside, only do a degree if you truly have a passion for the subject or at least a solid reason for the degree. Even “easy” degrees are a LOT of work, and you will run out of steam if you’re doing it for the wrong reasons.

TDLR: Have a solid reason for a degree, because it’s a big commitment

*They’re also Chad-lites so they’d get women even if unemployed.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Sosousage, you come across as a man who's above average, it would be such a waste if you don't get some kind of paper qualification.

A degree doesn't equate success. But it does help you enter into a door, then it's basically depends on ur ingenuity.

Don't think abt women, too much emphasis is placed on women in this forum. Men should strive on their ambition, passions, etc..the question everyone should ask themselves; what drives you to do what you do everyday ?

If the answer is because of women, then you're basically fvcked, as you're been living as a slave in a feminine narrated world.

Wouldn't it be much better if it's the other way round ?
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Getting a qualification is good, getting it to get laid is probably the worst reason possible though.

I hit on chicks sometimes by telling them I'm going to be a doctor, it's not why I did the 4.5 years of crippling work, though. I did it so I can hopefully have an ace career.

Do it for you, not some girl who is using you as entertainment - choose your degree very wisely, because a ton of debt just to get laid is stupid. Much cheaper paying for a lady of the night if you're that desperate to exchange debt for sex.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,393
Reaction score
4,059
Assuming you suspect income from other sources, so that degree wont probably help u get a job unless ur plan fails, should one get easy degree just to get laid?


i think about english degree because its easy for me Ibasically know english very well except proper grammar/times so that would be time investment yes but easy one.


and women just love degrees
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree since the year 2000.
 
Top