Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should Newbie’s Target 5s and 6s Only?

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit "Should Newbie's target 5s and 6s for the most part?

I’m wondering for myself. When starting out gaming should you build up a stable of ugos and fattys? After you improve move to the 8s and 9s.

Or should you learn to get what you want?

I’ve heard dating instructors give arguments for both sides.

What ya’ll gentlemen think?

Last edited:

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit everything.

Progressive overload doesn't apply here.

If you see that 10 walking down the street today when you're a newb , you're probably never gonna see her again anyway. Specially not in that 'perfect moment' when you're finally 'ready' for her.

And if you see that 6 ? Hell , she might be fugly but her best friend might be the next miss universe for all you know. Worst case scenario ,you're expanding your social network by making a new friend.

Win-Win.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
hitting on girls you don't find cute isn't practice, it's desperation. talking to everyone does have its benefits though.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell no...always go for the best or at least who you are attracted to...and some really hot girls might not require much BS and game if they are feeling your looks and stuff enough..you never know until you try it all varies person to person...but never ever settle...

Marker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys actually walk down the street and say to yourselves, "she's HBX, I need to go talk to her." I'm just wondering.

If I see a girl and I want to talk to her I go talk to her, I don't really think too much about where she is 1-10 or where I am for that matter. I believe leagues exist but I also feel like they're intuitive. I'm not going to pull a 10/10 model but I also have no real desire to.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I do it is:

Do I think my d!ck will get hard for this girl?

Yes - Then I'm interested.

No - Then I'm not interested.

As I get older more and more girls fall into the "no" category.

I see no purpose in gaming women you couldn't fvck.... Newbie or veteran.... Unless it's strictly for practice... But even then - you're not really going to learn a whole lot... Other than how to talk to a stranger....

Also if we're talking numbers - I would never consider 5/6's uglies or fatties. Those are average women... Plain women... Nothing special, but not sloppy either.... Or... Women with amazing bodies but unattractive faces, or women with cute faces and non existent bodies.

At least that's how I scale it....

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
The way I do it is:

I see no purpose in gaming women you couldn't fvck.... Newbie or veteran.... Unless it's strictly for practice... But even then - you're not really going to learn a whole lot... Other than how to talk to a stranger....

Also if we're talking numbers - I would never consider 5/6's uglies or fatties. Those are average women... Plain women... Nothing special, but not sloppy either.... Or... Women with amazing bodies but unattractive faces, or women with cute faces and non existent bodies.

Agreed. 5/6's can still fall into the would bang category.

It's more of a yes/no rather than a 1-10 for me too.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. I talk to 5/6's all the time, and I flirt with them, but I also talk and flirt with the 7/8/9's too.

The best way to learn is to experience everything, that means not restricting yourself to women that aren't as attractive.

Practicing with 5/6's will make you more comfortable talking to 5/6's, not 8s and 9's, so practice talking to all of them.

Obviously at first you are probably going to have more success with the 5/6's, but if you only target them how can you improve your game to get the 9's? The answer is you don't, because you become accustomed to only doing enough to get the girls that require less effort.

To get the better looking women, you have to get rejected by them first so as to learn and improve, and also to develop a resistance to rejection.

Might be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Gunner

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm big into working out. Anyone who has ever worked out seriously has read or at least knows what starting strentgh (the book) is. the basic premise behind SS is that look, you suck. you aren't strong and spending all day working out your chest isn't going to do you a damn bit of good if your chest workout is a bicept workout beucase your bi's aren't built, etc.

that is the sole problem for a lot of guys on this forum, they refuse to start at the bottom they want to go to the gym and put 200 on the bench press to prove to everyone how alpha they are and can't lift it, or they want to tire theirselfs out on doing concentration curls to get nice biceps but don't want to put any core work in and 1-2 months later they are pissy they don't have the results they want and get mad at everyone but themvles

in short, fvck yes that's all you should be talking to if you are a newbie. even if you GOT an HB 8.5 which you won't but if you did, you wouldn't keep her beucase the first sign of of her flaking you won't have the inner game or experience to deal with her. you are wasting your time

i started off with 5's and 6's. i never would go out with butt ugly women but i had realistic expections starting off. 5s and 6s becames 6s and 7s. 7.s became 7.5s became 8s. with the eventual 8.5-9. just like lifting weights.

there were girls when i first came here and started practing this **** i knew i wasn't ready to handle and i wasn't. By the time i met my wife the girl who brought me here to this forum originally I think i'm too good for because i've dated higher quality girls.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A complete noob trying to hit on 9s and 10s is like a guy who's never boxed going against Floyd Mayweather. You'll get KOed in seconds and quit gaming after a few experiences like that.

I remember knowing a hillbilly guy from Alabama at work back years ago now. We went to a bar after work once and I asked him if he was dating and he said he didn't have much luck with SoCal women.

I said, "Oh come on, find a girl and let's see how you do." So he chose the absolute hottest girl in the bar, went over, introduced himself, and she looked him over and said, "Are you kidding?"

He came back over and said, "See?" In the couple years I knew him at this job he had zero dates with chicks. He just gave up.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
in short, fvck yes that's all you should be talking to if you are a newbie. even if you GOT an HB 8.5 which you won't but if you did, you wouldn't keep her beucase the first sign of of her flaking you won't have the inner game or experience to deal with her. you are wasting your time

Yah True thanks. I don't think you should every demean yourself with women you find repulsive. Like bukowski_merit was saying women who are average, something you like.

I am still going to go after 8s and 9s when i see them. However it makes sense to focus on O.K. women to improve.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for whatever you like, man. You never know what kind of girl lies behind the make-up.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
The way I do it is:

Yeah the whole 1-10 scale is nonsense in discussion nowadays especially with guys insisting that "7s" are somehow the average.