Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should my potential GF know about this site?

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or more specifically I should say, me using this site?
I'll admit long ago I used to be a 'woe is me' poster.

Would keeping her from knowing about this site or things we've said be 'dishonest'?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Why would you tell her? There is no point to it.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not asking about it, there's no need for you to bring it up. That being said, my girlfriend knows I post up here regularly (AND have a website, AND do a podcast, AND write relationship books), and.... well, that's about it. Can't live your life worrying about what someone else's reaction will be to doing stuff you think they may or may not like.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed... Fight Club.

In no way can it ever be beneficial to let a woman know about your activity in this place.

You're a man living his own life, creating his own frames with his relationships, and there is no reason whatsoever to feel guilty or dishonest about participating here.

Part of mega beta-ism is feeling that one needs to tell his woman everything he's doing. She is an adjunct to your life; a small part of it. It's healthy and good to throttle the details of what is going on in your life, especially information about what you're doing to improve yourself.

A woman can never comprehend what goes on here. Her imagination will make it what she is inclined to make it. As far as your girlfriends are concerned, this site does not exist.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...my activities on SS will never be revealed to any girl. I don't even have this site bookmarked in case she gets the "naturally curious" snooping bug.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not.. Imagine her showing you she's on a site how to p5ssy whip men and the girls there talk about us the way we talk about them here.. You would be a fool to lay all those cards on the table

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't ask, its not dishonest.

Also, don't let her find out. Ever. Like, freaking ever. Your image in her eyes will drop down to lower than you ever were. Then she'll talk to other chicks and they'll find out, runining their image of you.

I honestly don't understand why in the world any man would show a woman this wewebsite. That's just plain fvcking stupid......

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's none of her business, but if she asks you be honest about it. It's pointless lying to women, they always know. If she gets all pissy about it, just walk away, and find a women that's not going to be a pain in the rear.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the consensus is (drum roll...) - shut up and keep it for the boys.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i think so, because they need to understand that we are trying to make our lives better, and they need to show us full support while we are on it. A highly interested woman will actually appreciate YOU that you are on these self-improvement type of forums instead of jacking off to some p*rn or watching TV staying idle.

Also, you guys can have sizzling conversation about self-development and Don Juan frame of mind, which is very mysterious to a lot of woman. :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrgh shoot foot repeat. Most of your blue pill guy friends wouldn't even understand this site. So take the middle path mention you belong to some Self Development forums you know like bodybuilding and stuff. And she keeps pressing for the pants off her with talk on liifting and motorbikes in any other guy stuff you can think of until she stops. And keep a lock on your phone and dont bookmark the site and make sure your browser r set never to keep history. Every woman will snoop there are no exceptions.