Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should men try and become Super Chads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In the Christian-cafe profile I usually say "Up to God" as far as kids are concerned. Given all of the recent hype you've generated from online dating (i.e. most of which is negative unfortunately), it's something I might start up again quietly and see if any connections are made on it. However, with a sh1tty type of career (i.e. Real-Estate is "okay" but everyone's doing it and it's really a more sophisticated way of saying you are unemployed or have a lump-sum min-wage type of job unless you are actually making a ton of money on it to meet up with the demands of life), and no real passion towards this aspect, and no real church involvement I sort of feel it's going to be a weak profile that will go nowhere and I'll end up losing more money.

Whether or not I like kids means nothing unless you have a great career/job with the money coming in. I was in a divorce with a child involved and it was a very nasty type of experience. With the level of trouble I can get from dealing with any woman, I'm a bit cautious because they make it like you are in a war when things go south.

Darn, keep getting that baby Yoda in my head while writing this. Anyone seen episode 4 of Mandelorian on Disney plus?
Real Estate? A lot of women list that as a career on their profile. I thought about looking into that but everyone around here says stay away. So many realtors around here there is simply too much competition. On match I saw a profile a woman post pics from her real estate companies website like Remax or something. Photos are so fake and photo shopped LOL with heavy air brushing.

I thought about joining Christian Mingle or Catholic Match. Then I saw like on Christian Mingle maybe a dozen regular users within a 60 mile radius and only a handful not landwhales so right there I know it's a waste of time. Catholic Match hardly anyone within an hour of here. Why would I pay money for Catholic match if no active users around here?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Estate? A lot of women list that as a career on their profile.
Lol..... Every time i see "classy lady" listed on an OLD profile description, it's almost always a post-wall cat lady that works as a real estate agent and lives with 10 cats....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lol..... Every time i see "classy lady" listed on an OLD profile description, it's almost always a post-wall cat lady that works as a real estate agent and lives with 10 cats....
Teachers as well. Lots of them too. Seems either teaching real estate or nursing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Estate? A lot of women list that as a career on their profile. I thought about looking into that but everyone around here says stay away. So many realtors around here there is simply too much competition.
It's like that in the States too? It's not just that, there are also allot of part-time agents or agents have a license. It doesn't make sense to let my license lapse (although it does cost something to maintain it) because I do occasionally make something from time to time, and at the time I got my license, which was 1997, I don't regret the decision, in the circumstances that I was in, to obtain this license because having more options rather than less is never a bad decision. I gave it a try but it doesn't work out for me but eventually landed in residential type Real-Estate and even that hasn't worked out very well (i.e. still living at home and straddled in a bankruptcy process).

biggoal said:
On match I saw a profile a woman post pics from her real estate companies website like Remax or something. Photos are so fake and photo shopped LOL with heavy air brushing.
I think women do well in Real-Estate. They can advertise they are in Real-Estate and get away with being successful. With men it's different. Unless you are really successful, you might be failing badly. If you look at guys profiles how many guys do you see who is in Real-Estate and bragging about that? Maybe Real-Estate is like the dating market. Only Chad-like white salespeople really make a killing or hot women because people love working with them. Average looking guys end up living with their parents because they can't find people to work with properly. You are in sales. Do you think that's why you are at home too?

biggoal said:
I thought about joining Christian Mingle or Catholic Match. Then I saw like on Christian Mingle maybe a dozen regular users within a 60 mile radius and only a handful not landwhales so right there I know it's a waste of time. Catholic Match hardly anyone within an hour of here. Why would I pay money for Catholic match if no active users around here?
Having no active users is better than being rejected by most of the active users so whatever you are saying doesn't sound so bad. It's not an ego-hit if there is no woman around to approach since you can't get rejected.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's like that in the States too? It's not just that, there are also allot of part-time agents or agents have a license. It doesn't make sense to let my license lapse (although it does cost something to maintain it) because I do occasionally make something from time to time, and at the time I got my license, which was 1997, I don't regret the decision, in the circumstances that I was in, to obtain this license because having more options rather than less is never a bad decision. I gave it a try but it doesn't work out for me but eventually landed in residential type Real-Estate and even that hasn't worked out very well (i.e. still living at home and straddled in a bankruptcy process).

I think women do well in Real-Estate. They can advertise they are in Real-Estate and get away with being successful. With men it's different. Unless you are really successful, you might be failing badly. If you look at guys profiles how many guys do you see who is in Real-Estate and bragging about that? Maybe Real-Estate is like the dating market. Only Chad-like white salespeople really make a killing or hot women because people love working with them. Average looking guys end up living with their parents because they can't find people to work with properly. You are in sales. Do you think that's why you are at home too?

Having no active users is better than being rejected by most of the active users so whatever you are saying doesn't sound so bad. It's not an ego-hit if there is no woman around to approach since you can't get rejected.
Around here I literally see no men real estate agents in this area! It's mostly women around 45 to 60 it seems. It almost makes me wonder then if they even make that much money around here.

At my part time job we have one of those. Great personality, cute for her age and her age can relate to the older locals, and overall very very extroverted perfect personality for an agent and she only had a couple sales. The market very saturated here with most agents being middle aged women and extroverts. All the realtors say same thing too much competition.

The realtor we used up north to sell our house was a guy in his 50s. Extroverted and hyper. He sold a lot of houses but hustles a lot. Hed be up until 2am working. And working like 7 days a week trying to pump houses out. He did alright but a huge amount of effort on his part.

Again the work he did was a lot and makes you even wonder if it's worth the hours.

Commercial real estate seems to be better if you can get in it.

A lot of those women realtors likely just making enough to get by.

You can have a fancy job title like realtor doesn't mean you're making money.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here I literally see no men real estate agents in this area! It's mostly women around 45 to 60 it seems. It almost makes me wonder then if they even make that much money around here.

At my part time job we have one of those. Great personality, cute for her age and her age can relate to the older locals, and overall very very extroverted perfect personality for an agent and she only had a couple sales. The market very saturated here with most agents being middle aged women and extroverts. All the realtors say same thing too much competition.

The realtor we used up north to sell our house was a guy in his 50s. Extroverted and hyper. He sold a lot of houses but hustles a lot. Hed be up until 2am working. And working like 7 days a week trying to pump houses out. He did alright but a huge amount of effort on his part.

Again the work he did was a lot and makes you even wonder if it's worth the hours.

Commercial real estate seems to be better if you can get in it.

A lot of those women realtors likely just making enough to get by.

You can have a fancy job title like realtor doesn't mean you're making money.
How does Real-Estate differ from online dating then? I mean its the same thing except one is houses and commission and the other is women and pvssy? If both require allot of time and effort then I'd jettison women because you'll be broke if time's all you've got and you put all your time and effort in the wrong place.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How does Real-Estate differ from online dating then? I mean its the same thing except one is houses and commission and the other is women and pvssy? If both require allot of time and effort then I'd jettison women because you'll be broke if time's all you've got and you put all your time and effort in the wrong place.
Notice houses online listed usually don't look as good when you go walk them in person. Just like online dating and the baggage. They sound and look good many times online until you dig deeper and find out their past.

A lot of realtors work a secondary job until they can start selling enough houses.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
lol, being a chad is the dream! I was trying to game a girl on Saturday but despite 'game', she wasn't into me and wanted to bang my chad friend who she even admitted was 'boring' lol. (He didn't bang her either tbf, but that was just due to logistics and stuff)
Her Attraction is key, though. And that's basically completely out of your control
Negs, or teasing, or 'self amusement' (or however you define 'game') honestly can't compete with her thinking you're hot!!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need any more proof this guy still lives at home with his parents?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Or dogs. Where every single of her 9 photos involves her with her dogs. I saw a OLD profile of a cute chick and all 10 of her photos she had one of her dogs in it with her posing.

Not everyone is born a super chad. Look at George Clooney. Look at interviews he did in the early 90s when he had bad teeth, face looked different, and overall not in the same shape he's in now. He didn't look like a super chad before the ER days. I mean, he wasn't ugly but he wasn't a super chad. I remember watching TV one day and E was showing an interview with him from 1992 or 93 and he just looked totally different. Had obvious facial and dental work done.

A lot of them hollywood people look a lot different. A lot of the looks are manufactured. Acting skills matter too. If you have good acting skills they can fix you up to look good.

Clooney looks much better now than he did in the early 90s I think as he aged.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really shocked at how great that show is. I rarely give Disney props but they really did a good job with that
What do you think with the women and Disney obsessions? Some of them, especially under 35 are OBSESSED with Disney and Disney World like they're a 9 year old.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What do you think with the women and Disney obsessions? Some of them, especially under 35 are OBSESSED with Disney and Disney World like they're a 9 year old.
This thread has gotten very off topic OP …
Locked Down

Status
Not open for further replies.