“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should men that can't compete in the hypergamic dystopia of today band together in "eunuch societies"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was listening to this video by "Roller" Steve Hoca, and it got me interested:


Of course, in my vision of such a society, commercial sex would be wide-open.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Steve Hoca is still at this? He started with forced lonliness and encouraged people to jog. He is a marathon runner or something like that.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
LOLLLLLLLL maybe this forum needs a name change. trannys and eunuchs are welcome here now?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
No need for such extreme measures, just deal with the people you like and avoid with no remorse the others.

It cant be done from an economical point of view since oldies and women as much as illegans and drug addicts need our money but it can be done socially at least.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I though that is why some companys are going after the sex robot, and the full realistic dolls.

serious if a guy could buy a sex robot who looked like a woman and worked alone, why you belive they would waste time on woman?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Steve Hoca is still at this? He started with forced lonliness and encouraged people to jog. He is a marathon runner or something like that.
At his peak, he has run a sub-3 marathon, which is an incredible achievement for a short (i.e., 5'8"), 40-something man.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
LOLLLLLLLL maybe this forum needs a name change. trannys and eunuchs are welcome here now?
Trannies will never be welcome, but for those of us for whom macking doesn't work, alternatives must always be an option.
 
Top