Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I?

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been talkin to this girl on AIM who imed me out of nowhere sunday.
I started talkin to her cause she is friends with my bros friends.
We really started to get to know each other and she showed me a few pics. She goes to our rival school that is right near us.
A few of the pics she looked good and the others I didnt find attractive at all. She said she saw me and my bro at the mall and thought I was hott. But she did apporach us I guess she was shy.
She asked if I was goin to da movies friday and Im not sure if I should. I mean this girl is REALLY into me and keeps giving me hints. I know she is goin to da movies friday and my question is should I? I mean she jsut showed me a new updated pic today adn she looked good in it. But im still kinda worried that If I go and she doesnt look as good as I thought what would I do?
And If I show up friday it must mean Im interested in her right?

She is 15 and a freshman in high school and a cheerleader. But since school i sover in 2 months she is considered a sopophmore as I am considered a Senior.
Is it ok to have a relationship with a girl that is two grades below you?
I am a junior now and she is a freshman.
THanks guys

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Local etiquette always governs the extent to which you can date younger girls. I wouldn't lower your standards just cuz this girl shows interest. But if she's mature enough its your call.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion Junior-freshmen relationships are cool. Senior-freshman are iffy. If you think she is mature enough for you go for it. A dj takes what he wants.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay- senior-freshman relationships are statuatory rape in many states, so that's almost certainly off the board. Junior-freshman is looked down upon around me, but not if the guy and girl are hot as hell, so to each his own.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a junior this year, and I TRIED to date a freshman (tried being the key word). She was just too shy and immature, so I couldn't even have a decent conversation with her.

I also got tons of crap from my friends. So if you think it's worth it, go ahead and try... Just know the risks.

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well would it be ok if I was a senior and she was a sophomore?
I am 16 and she is 15.
Cause school is almost over and I am gonna be a senior and her a sophomore.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be SCARED to go on a date, because she MIGHT be ugly...thats shady...go with her and see how things go

if they dont go good, and she stilll likes you, get some puZZy

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toyota861
Well would it be ok if I was a senior and she was a sophomore?
I am 16 and she is 15.
Cause school is almost over and I am gonna be a senior and her a sophomore.
Whatever dude it's not worth this much thought, especially since you are only a year different. Just go out with her now. You certainly aren't morally culpable or anything.