should i wait?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I number closed this HB outside of class 2 days ago and date closed for today without a specific time. I tried calling yesterday but her phone was off, I went up to her while she was smoking today and tried to time close for today, she was like 'oh I cant do today..'. I was like ' I tried calling u yest but couldn't get thru' I go 'ok well u said u were busy yesterday and I'm busy tomorrow cos I'm on a class trip and sat I'm going somewhere but I should be back by 8 so let's say 8.30? U said before that sat you're free.' She goes 'yeah maybe..I'll send u a msg.' I'm thinking like 'what? You're flaking on me..what the hell' she works s well as studies so isn't always free but I read all this BS cos she won't commit to a time. She cancel today cos she has to work. She doent even have my no. So how can she msg me?? I should have said that when she said she'd msg me. I was going to call sat but now I'm thinking that I should wait till I see her mon and be like 'oh sorry I didn't call u sat I was busy.. Let's arrange it

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sometime this week I'm quite busy but how's tomorrow or thurs?' The thing is she'll be like 'well I have to work then blah blah..' Even if it is true I don't like how I'm looking desperate. I proper DLV myself by asking 'so what u doing for dinner tonight?' She already told me she can't do tonight so I duno why I'm tryna force it. Cos of this act of desperation should I just leave it till next week? She had such hi interest 2 days ago now I feel like its not gona happen cos I can't get round her BS tests. It seems almost like oh well we're at same college we're bound to bump into each other again so what's the rush? How do I get past this so its immediate? I'm tryna be firm but she wants u to be relaxed about it. I should maybe blank/ignore her or just not offer another time

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's from my general experience that when a girl is into you they will make time for you. You will never hear a girl that is into you (that isn't a head case) say she can't hang out and then not suggest an alternative. I wouldn't get your hopes up...This doesn't mean it won't turn into something later down the road, but right now she's got better things (or guys) to do.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you called and didn't get through, it's best not to bring it up to her. Act like it doesn't bother you and wait a while to call her again. If you keep calling her, you're going to drive her away even more. Give her a little mystery and next time 'she approaches you', and makes a comment about you all going out, set up a specific time and date; If she declines again, tell her you'll get back to her later and your schedule is pretty hectic too. Shoot, if anything, go to her dorm/house/apt and help her study! Something's bound to happen..

The moral of the story: Don't over-pursue, or she'll lose that initial attraction she had with you when she met you.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what is confusing me, she was open 2 days ago, said she was free anytime yet I didn't time close cos in back of my mind I was wondering if no. She gave me was real cos she said she did not have her phone on her and it was in the classroom. I agree about the if she likes u she'll make time for u but I don't like how she tries to make it like if shehas nothin else on then she'll come out. I need to act firm, would u susggest I forget about contacting her sat and on mon when I see her be like 'oh sorry I didn't call u sat..I was busy' even tho tewchnically she is suppose to text me if she's free. She doesn't even have my no. As I said.. I shoulda called her out on her BS?

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately going with 46and2aheadofme the fact that he points out really need to be pointed out a lot more on this websites because it's completely true, unless she actually really is busy but what could be more important other then work and family or a important trip.

Fact is based on this point that she isn't interested in you anymore, happens all the time. One time they all like yeah lets met up ect ect ect. then next day they not keen for anything

Girls make time for you if they are interested, just like you would make time for them if you are interested simple

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I don't call this weekend and wait till I see her on mon, walk by say hi but act as if I'm not gona stop to talk and be like 'oh btw sorry I didn't call u on sat I went out. I'm a busy guy u need to commit to a time if u we're going to meet up ;)' then say good bye and walk away. Would that be a smart move?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
- number closed this HB outside of class 2 days ago
- date closed for today without a specific time.
- I tried calling yesterday but her phone was off,
- tried to time close for today, she was like 'oh I cant do today..'.
- sat you're free? She goes 'yeah maybe..I'll send u a msg.'
- She doent even have my no. So how can she msg me??
1) You may want to pay attention in class to learn how to spell better
2) Think you are on to something there with your last statement.

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
What if I don't call this weekend and wait till I see her on mon, walk by say hi but act as if I'm not gona stop to talk and be like 'oh btw sorry I didn't call u on sat I went out. I'm a busy guy u need to commit to a time if u we're going to meet up ;)' then say good bye and walk away. Would that be a smart move?
Don't bother saying sorry for not calling and there's no need to say how busy you are. It'd be ok for you to just say hi and keep it moving.

Also, it almost seems like you're on the brink of pestering her if you're not already. It may be time to give this up since her interest seems really on the low end to non existent.

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with ZhaoYun - drop this girl. being flakey and not setting up an alternative time & date is a sign of very low interest. depending on how many times you have talked to her when you see her (meaning if every time you see her you go and talk to her), she might be expecting you to stop and say hi and try to set something up with her. instead, walk by, say hey, and continue walking. don't stop for her or act interested in her life. you need to next this girl and move on.