Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i wait for her

Donald Juan

Reaction score
There is this really cool girl i know whom i work with and i have a major crush on her for ages, we talk a lot and we get along quite well and i found out a while ago from someone else that she likes me too. Its taken a while but i recently asked her out on a date but she declined and said that she would like to but her parents are really strict and would not allow her. I really like this girl and i can tell that she likes me too. What should i do? Should i just let it go and hurt her and look for someone else or should i wait until she is allowed to see me?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Don't wait for anything. If she's petrified of her parents not giving her some slack on the leash what kind of fun is she going to be? I would suggest giving your attention to many others who are more worthy.

If she wants to be with you then let her jump through hoops. Spin more plates.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
At 17 ? Yes definately, its time well spent.

"wait for her" ?? You been taking drama classes or watching last of the mohicans or something?

""You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. I will find you!"""""

Fvck I wish I knew this sh!t at 17.

Donald Juan

Reaction score
What happens if i have to wait for a couple of years or something silly like that? I am not sure if i can do that.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, ask out another girl. Don't wait for this one. Like the above poster said, if she wants to go out, she'll let you know. I have to say that when you said, "Should i just let it go and hurt her and look for someone else or should i wait until she is allowed to see me?" Hurt her? I don't know what you meant or if that was a typo... you want to physically/emotionally hurt her? I really hope I misread that.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well regardless of the reason, you have been rejected - move on.

virtual_insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
At 17 ? Yes definately, its time well spent.

"wait for her" ?? You been taking drama classes or watching last of the mohicans or something?

""You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. I will find you!"""""

Fvck I wish I knew this sh!t at 17.
that was an awesome movie.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT FOR HER??!!

You watched too many Disney movies...

Gawd isn't there some kind of law against brainwashing kids??!

Look around you kid... what do you see? Do you see shiny happy people who wait for each other for years and then run away together? Marriages that last forever and ever where there is never any mention of infidelity... Do you see that geek/nerd in your class hooking up with a sweet girl because deep down he's really a nice guy? Do you?

No? Then consider you been told a bunch of lies and have basically been living in a myth. Trust what you see, peoples actions, not their words!

Talk is cheap... if people walked every walk they talked we'd be living among gods... but we aren't, and that's cause talk is cheap!