“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should I tryhard this girl ?

gewadapa

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I recently met a girl who I slept with.

Since then she's been sending me messages but she doesn't want to be with me.
She sets boundaries for herself because she says she's going to fall in love with me and she knows I don't want a long-term relationship (+ I'm leaving town in a few weeks). So we've stopped texting.

I love spending time with this woman and I want to spend more intimate time with her. Plus, I'm a challenger and I'm more attracted to her.

The dilemma is: do I convince her to go out with me? Should a girl fall in love with us when we don't want LTR?

Maybe I should lose this plate ... ? See Plate Theory
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2023
Messages
144
Reaction score
110
Age
34
You slept with her, and now you need to convince her to go out with you? SHE sets boundaries because YOU don't want an LTR, but you are asking if you should tryhard her?
Bro, nothing here makes sense.
 

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
429
Age
33
Location
Cyprus
You slept with her, and now you need to convince her to go out with you? SHE sets boundaries because YOU don't want an LTR, but you are asking if you should tryhard her?
Bro, nothing here makes sense.
Well, there you go.

Another pointless post.
 
Top