Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Try To Bust Her Or Not

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick has been calling and she setup a date then cancelled it but gave me a time for another date. She said she was busy and she is. I am wondering if I should try to bust her or not by catching her at the bar this weekend. She only goes to a couple and I can bust her. What do you guys think? How would you handle this situsation?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost sounds like she's using you as "Back-up guy".

I would go to the bars she hangs out. Not to bust her, but to pick up other chicks. When she sees you, she'll realize she messed up...That you do have a life other than her...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Reto
It almost sounds like she's using you as "Back-up guy".

I would go to the bars she hangs out. Not to bust her, but to pick up other chicks. When she sees you, she'll realize she messed up...That you do have a life other than her...
'Specially if she sees you with other girls. ;)

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost sounds like she's using you as "Back-up guy

I think so. As a fu*k toy. Its fun though.

"I would go to the bars she hangs out. Not to bust her, but to pick up other chicks. When she sees you, she'll realize she messed up...That you do have a life other than her..."

I was going to take this other chick there with me even though she is only a friend. But this chick doesn't know this.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you giving this girl so much influence over what you do? Just the fact that you would even imagine such a suggestion would tell me that your life is empty and meaningless, and that you have nothing better to do than chase around some b1tch who may or may not even give a rat's piss-hole about you. Suggestion: get a f*cking life. After that, find a girl who actually wants to hang out with you and stop wasting your time with those who don't. God, is this sh1t only painfully simple to me? Doesn't anybody else notice all the thousands upon thousands of available women wh0ring around town every night? They're f*ckin' everywhere!!! Take out your other friend, or go out alone, or build a model sailboat, or write a f*cking novel, or do something for christ's sake. Life is too short for this nonsense.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not worried whether she is out or not just pissed she is lying to me and want to catch her in the act. I hate bi**ches like this. I have a life and have plenty of chicks asking me out as I have a wide range of friends and coworkers that bowl together, go out and drink, dart tournament I am currently in. I am also currently fixing up this 78 Trans Am that has a 455 in it. The thing is bad dude you ought to see it. I in no part of this post stated I am worried about what the hell she is doing just simply don't liked to be lied to. I don't need her and it is not going to break me if she never comes back around. She is not LTR material anyway.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jnallen
I am not worried whether she is out or not just pissed she is lying to me and want to catch her in the act. I hate bi**ches like this. I have a life and have plenty of chicks asking me out as I have a wide range of friends and coworkers that bowl together, go out and drink, dart tournament I am currently in. I am also currently fixing up this 78 Trans Am that has a 455 in it. The thing is bad dude you ought to see it. I in no part of this post stated I am worried about what the hell she is doing just simply don't liked to be lied to. I don't need her and it is not going to break me if she never comes back around. She is not LTR material anyway.
As DrZaius pointed out, if you truly believe she is lying to you, then NEXT her. Don't waste your time scouting bars and trying to catch her. If you don't catch her, you'll have wasted a night. If you do catch her, you'll hopefully Next her which is what you should have done in the first place. If you waste any time trying to catch her in the act, you've given her control of your life. Do something fun for you instead. You're in denial if you think there's any positive that can be gained by trying to catch her in the act.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Found the Bi**h out and nexted her. She come over and tried to talk to me. She wasn't with anyone but it didn't make a difference to me. I told her no you are too busy for me and your ex never takes the kids anymore. I turned and walked out.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found the Bi**h out and nexted her. She come over and tried to talk to me. She wasn't with anyone but it didn't make a difference to me. I told her no you are too busy for me and your ex never takes the kids anymore. I turned and walked out.
Ah, it was *that* girl... interesting. Next was correct methinks.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did what most of us would probably have been tempted to do. You suspected that the bytch was lying to you and you wanted to bust her and catch her in the act. That would have been fine if she was a gf or a spouse and you suspected that she was cheating on you. After all, it is human nature to want to find out the truth.

But, apparently she was just another hoe you were trying to mack on. As the others said, she was not worth the time you could have spent on other more important endeavors. So what that she lied to you. It is not the first nor the last time that a girl will do this and even the best DJ's are victims.

You knew from the start that she was playing you so there was no need to confirm this by going to the club. You should have just nexted her. By going to the bar and confronting her you are actually doing her favor by raising her ego by aknowledging her importance to you.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She came to a bar I frequent. I don't think it boosted her ego. She was worried about me leaving cam through and checled a few times and was trying to lure me in to come over and sit with her.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jnallen: It doesn't matter what she did at the bar. She may have been testing to see whether she still had power over you. It is an ego thing with many women.

I say forget her and move on.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying I screwed up. She really pissed me off this time.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, if this is the same chick in the "too busy" thread, then I don't think you screwed up.

Just ignore her, and move on. If she really does want something she'll have to work extra extra hard to get you even back to "talking" level friends, but let her try if she wants.

Remember, alpha male.

Don't let the bastards get you down. :)

Osc.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is and I am not going to call her now. She totally pissed me off. I don't think she will call anyway although she always wants me to call her. What do you think. Call her or not. Could I be just over reacting.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is and I am not going to call her now. She totally pissed me off. I don't think she will call anyway although she always wants me to call her. What do you think. Call her or not. Could I be just over reacting.
Hey, quit changing your mind! First you say "I am not going to call her now", then "What do you think. Call her or not. ".

You're over-analysing! Your 1st reaction was correct - don't call her (what would you say?).

The ball is firmly in her court.

And you need to sort out your One-itis! :)

Call over to Tokes place and help him out with his 2ozs!

Osc.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to think whether it is worth it or not. she has called twice this morning. I haven't answered. WWhat could she possibly want? She has to know I am pissed. We were together is an LTR a couple of years ago.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so she is trying to contact you.

I remember your prev thread and that you were in LTR which some of the guys above may not have read.

She has messed you around, and lied to you. You may either hold a grudge, or forgive her (but not forget it).

ok, my advice is not from a DJ perspective, but I've just come out of LTR, so may not have the same view as some ppl here.

I would not play the hurt child in this case, ignoring her calls and the like. I could answer her call, and talk to her. Leaving all emotion out of it, I would explain to her that I was annoyed that she would lie to me like that, and that she was not the person I believed she was, but that I understood she's having a hard time of it at the moment, and won't hold a grudge against her. Then I would LJBF her, and see what happened. Knowing that I had previously had a good (was it good?) LTR with her complicates the situation, and I would be careful not to take the advice of DJs as gospel - these guys know how to deal with pulling women, but not necessarily keeping them.

So: have a chat with her, keep emotion out of it (i.e. tell her that you are annoyed, but don't *show* her that you are annoyed). Be platonic, be disappointed in her, and LJBF her. See what happens.

See, I'm thinking that she could just be a really really cool person, who needed some time away from people (you included), and so lied about her plans. Did she go there with a guy? You know what I mean.

Anyway enough, I have work to do - later.

Oscar.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. She was with her brother and his GF. So if I want to keep her I still have the chance.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF her? What will this do? Not really sure if that will do me any good or just give me false hope. I think she is just holding on to me until she finds someone new. Although she does not appear to be looking because I know several that have asked her out and gotten shot down.