"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Should I text her and ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Because you either have a lot of learning to do or have a seriously fragile ego combined with zero frame.

Also because you led with cartoons, and keep adding more and more insulting things. Sneering after sex? That's less interesting than asking about cartoons?

Assuming you are not a troll: The answer is no, you shouldn't "insult her back."
So a troll is someone who has a lot to learn? Really helpful people on this forum.

You should travel to Tibet. Climb to the highest monastery and contemplate this for a while.
Ok enlightened one
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
So a troll is someone who has a lot to learn? Really helpful people on this forum.


Ok enlightened one
Lol hardly. It was teasing you. Some of that might be real but a lot of it is in your head.
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I don't think it was a sh1t test because she left my country the same day and we had already had sex. When she said she guessed I watch cartoons how can that mean anything other than she thinks I'm childish/immature? How is it not an insult?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She’s out of country, she’s gone, move on.
You’ve gotten advice on this topic.
Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top