"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Should I text her and ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
This woman I was on a date with and slept with said she thought I watch cartoons. I was insulted. She has now left my country and we will probably never meet again. Should I text her and ask why she thought I watch cartoons? Should I insult her back?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Why would she care if you watched cartoons? LMAO
I was driving her to her hotel after we had sex. A minute before we arrived at her hotel she asked if I watch cartoons in the night on my days off work because I've told her I work night shift and I can't sleep in the night on my days off work. I hadn't said a word about cartoons. I asked "how do you know?" but I regret that. Then I said "why do you think I watch cartoons?" to which she replied "I guessed". I said "yes, watch cartoons or listen to music" but I regret that too. Then I didn't say anything more because I didn't want to show that I was insulted. At the time I was only a little insulted but after thinking about it I now think it was very insulting and I hate her. This wasn't the only insulting thing she said. When she saw how small my apartment was she asked for how long I've lived here. That in itself is insulting. But then I said 11 years. She said "11 months?" and I repeated "11 years". Then she made a sound or said something that showed she was shocked.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I was driving her to her hotel after we had sex. A minute before we arrived at her hotel she asked if I watch cartoons in the night on my days off work because I've told her I work night shift and I can't sleep in the night on my days off work. I hadn't said a word about cartoons. I asked "how do you know?" but I regret that. Then I said "why do you think I watch cartoons?" to which she replied "I guessed". I said "yes, watch cartoons or listen to music" but I regret that too. Then I didn't say anything more because I didn't want to show that I was insulted. At the time I was only a little insulted but after thinking about it I now think it was very insulting and I hate her. This wasn't the only insulting thing she said. When she saw how small my apartment was she asked for how long I've lived here. That in itself is insulting. But then I said 11 years. She said "11 months?" and I repeated "11 years". Then she made a sound or said something that showed she was shocked.
I don’t understand where the insult part comes in. Is it a bad thing?
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I don’t understand where the insult part comes in. Is it a bad thing?
Another woman I was on a date with last year said cartoons are for children and that I'm a child. So when this woman in the op the other day thought I watch cartoons I took that as she thinks I'm childish/immature.
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
And she sent me the pictures she took of me but she didn't send the pictures she took of me and her together. Like she doesn't want there to be any proof she ever met me. I ****ing hate her.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
O
Another woman I was on a date with last year said cartoons are for children and that I'm a child. So when this woman in the op the other day thought I watch cartoons I took that as she thinks I'm childish/immature.
oh I get it now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
What do you mean?
She isn’t feeling the emotions about this that you are. You are feeling them. So this is about you and your feelings.
Laugh a little about it. She spends her time on Facebook. That’s better? Facebook is the biggest cartoon in history. It’s the only place where getting more likes is like being queen of the retards.
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
She isn’t feeling the emotions about this that you are. You are feeling them. So this is about you and your feelings.
Laugh a little about it. She spends her time on Facebook. That’s better? Facebook is the biggest cartoon in history. It’s the only place where getting more likes is like being queen of the retards.
Regardless it was an insult
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
And I can swear when I came (ejaculated) she sneered like she thought I was bad at sex and came after a very short time. Just at least a dozen insulting things in just two dates. I hate her so fcking much.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
You should travel to Tibet. Climb to the highest monastery and contemplate this for a while.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top