should i tell this girl i have GF?

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don’t actually have a GF, but I’ve been flirting with this girl for the past 3 weeks. she's a bi7chy little number that loves to play game. i call her, she does not pick up, does not call back, and is all smiles and flirting the next day i see her. she's a complete tease that probably gets off to seeing me trip over myself for her.

she brings up guys all the time but also does a lot of kino on me.

i'm thinking, i either i cut it off with her (waste of energy for me) and move on, or rock her world by telling her i had a GF all along. this may make her want me even more. (dumb theory?)

she likes me, but is doing bi7ch tests all over the place and i don’t feel like putting up with it.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Even Better Idea...!

GET ANOTHER GIRL, rather than making one up!

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what i was leaning to too.

no point in even bothering with this chick.

there is this super hot hb9 Russian number in my eco class. she's meek and very approachable.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
i she's a bi7chy little number that loves to play game. i call her, she does not pick up, does not call back, and is all smiles and flirting the next day i see her. she's a complete tease that probably gets off to seeing me trip over myself for her.
Play the game back!!!
When you are together (I'm assuming you sometimes are) treat her like she is the only girl in the world.

But when she calls you, let it go to voicemail and if you do feel like calling her back, make sure that at least 3/4 of the times you are just letting her know you are too busy to see her. She is a typical chick, she will miss the attention you were giving her.