should i tell her?

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this girl but since im really shy i dont have the nerv 2 talk 3 her in person.so my friend gave me her msn and 4 the past couple weeks weve been talking alot and became quite friendly.

she said that shed speak 2 me some time but evey time were 2 gether she nvr even says hi. she claims she feels 2 awkward.
she told me she likes this guy she no's and i stupidy asked if it was me she avoided the question, which made me feel like ****.

im not 2 sure bout telling her over msn, since it would probably freak her out

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
polaris_01, ino, you should NEVER use MSn for something as important as that. And you really need to make some "real" contact with this girl if you want to go anywhere with this chick.

My advice? Next time you two are together, say "hi." and start some small talk. You gotta act natural though so she feels less "awkward." My guess is that she had/has something for you (or else she wouldn't feel awkward), but you better turn up the attraciton, or else she's...gone.

g'luck:cheer:

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah dude thats very afc.

apart from the obvious, do this: go to a mall. with a friend. hand him a twenty. say he keeps it if you dont get rejected 10 times that day.

then start approaching random girls.

you sound so shy you might wanna make it a 100, something you cant bear to lose.

you'll gain so much confidence in just one day

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man dont ever do this again. i use to do that crap. If u talk to her on line it ruins everything and she will think that ur scared. So just talk to her in person. Please just do it. This is from personal expierence a while back. This is the reason why i came here. Cause i was 2 scared to talk to the girl in person. DO THIS FOR ME START TALKING TO GIRLS IN PERSON! PLEASE! and how are u supose to go out with her if u are even to afriad to talk to her?

And im not saying NOT to talk to her online . Im trying to say Make your first impressions and approaches in person. Then after that u can talk to the girl online sence u all feel comfortable with eachother.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Bible. For some reason, people can have millions of posts and never read the whole thing. I have read the whole thing in 1 month and every now and then I will read a stray article. Download it and study hard. Just like any test, you need to study.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's nervous, it usually is good to a certain extent. You don't want to make her too nervous because she won't open up to you. Make her feel comfortable around you. How do you do this Jerky? Kino kino kino. If you don't know what that is, just read the Bible. You shouldn't have asked her if it was you but more than likely, it probably is if she got nervous telling you. From the looks of it, she's probably a shy girl. Get her to open up and tell you how she really feels.

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was my friends idea, anyway
i could probaly say hi no prob but since its a very noisy club i see her at the convesation wont be amazing, since im know 4 bad hearin.
wot would be the next step of tellin her i like her then?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first off you should know that you say more through body language then anything else.

Now answer me this, why do you want to tell her you like her?

Is she up to your standards? What's so great about her? I assume you want to go exclusive with her?

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would like 2 telll her before she ends up going out wiff sum 1 else. this guy she really likes but she says its more of a fantasy coz hes out of her league and shes 2 shy 2 say anything.
i guess i have a chance since she doesnt speak 2 many guys and allready thinks im kl.
im not exactly in2 girls right now but shes different from most girls ive met.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phat
man dont ever do this again. i use to do that crap. If u talk to her on line it ruins everything and she will think that ur scared. So just talk to her in person.
What if ur actually not able to meet yet? ive been chattin with this chick for a while but we seriously cant meet up for a while. i feel as though ive already been ljbfed even tough i do LOTS of c&f on chat

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i wish i was you and can go back in time to re-do my highschool experience with girls. when i was in HS, i was afraid to talk to girls , and handed them notes and talked to them online. you'll never get anywhere talking to them online. you gotta be brave and talk to her in person. you gotta have balls. high school doesnt mean ****, you're gonna regret not talking to girls when you graduate. I wish i knew that earlier. i only found out at the beginning of senior year so I only had 1 year of pickin up girls in HS. dont be like me. talk to her. forget msn.... you talk to them online once you established a friendship with them in real life. any girl you wanna have a relationship with, you gotta talk in person, or on the phone.

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i cant really meet her till i go back 2 school then illl be able 2 walk home wiff her since we go the same way just hope she dont lose interest in me till then

jango

Reaction score
Originally posted by polaris_01
yeah i cant really meet her till i go back 2 school then illl be able 2 walk home wiff her since we go the same way just hope she dont lose interest in me till then
Since it seems like you two might live close to eachother, why don't you ask her on MSN to go hang out with you at the park or something. Go somewhere that wont make it feel like a date so some of those nervous feelings will go away. You know so you can get in conversation face to face before school starts back and you have other guys to compete with.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, this is a horrible case of AFC.

I am truly at a loss for words... I don't even know where to begin...

Read my post titled: learn the basics. It should be bumped on this forum.