“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

should I tell her im inexperienced?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
197
Age
33
so seeing this chick who is super into me and a lot more sexual/sensual than I imagined (using a LOT of tongue on first date) and when we left and I walked her to her car we made out for a bit and was like "that's 50% better" after I tried to give a quick kiss and she went in for make out. someone I want to be in a long term relationship with too...

we also spent a lot of time on the date going deep into both our lives so she's someone who likes to be vulnerable and honest

it's clear to me she has more experience, and I am very inexperienced sexually. im not a virgin necessarily but I am definitely super inexperienced and am unsure how to approach it moving forward with her.. I've read a bunch of sites like 90% that you should just tell her ahead of time bc she'll realize it anyway PLUS it's worse if she doesn't know how inexperienced you are and it's bad.

but I've also read just to not tell her because it's a turn off. what would people recommend?
Do not tell her whatever you do. Like others have said, more context is needed (mostly how old you are) to give you a better answer, but there’s a very good chance that she’ll lose interest and break it off with you upon learning that you’re inexperienced. Trust me, I am inexperienced too and I’m 30, I would never tell a woman that I’m inexperienced since they’ll more than likely see it as a massive red flag and run away from me instantly. Get experience while you have the opportunity to and don’t ruin your chance. You do not want to end up a 30 year old inexperienced guy like me, this sh*t is so depressing and my dating situation feels hopeless since repeatedly being rejected for no experience at 30 seems to be a given.

For another example, this is what being honest about it gets you:

 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
There's no benefit in telling her but she'll likely figure it out by observing your behavior.
 
Top