Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I talk with her daily?

HankMoody

Reaction score
So I have a girl that I casually date when I back to her hometown. I live far away from me. Not sure if I should write with her daily. She writes to me by herself but not sure if I should respond or ghost her and answer after few days. Any tips?

I feel talking with her everyday make me needy and cling, still don't want to kill this "relationship"

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her, reply to her keep her warm man. Dont overdo it, be relaxed and answer. Dont ignore her tho

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to contact her at all. Reach out 2-3 weeks before visiting.

In the interim you can respond to her attention with phone calls or FaceTime but do not initiate. Limit it to 30 minutes per call.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip: Don't make it into a rocket science equation. Do what you feel like doing at the moment and what has worked for you in the past.

The moment you overthink it, that is the moment you lost perspective and will most likely mess up.

But if you must know, generally speaking, women are attracted to men with lives and hobbies. While she will be initially attracted to a guy that provides constant attention, that will fade quickly. Hope that makes sense.

Modern Man Advice

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont leave her on read, reply to every text she sends you. But dont initiate contact unless its been more than 5 days of no texting.