"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SHould I take sloppy seconds

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
I was at a party on friday. There were a few girls there, but two "freaks" in particualar. I was working one of the girls big time, and I think she was feeling me. She let me touch her ass and breast. I was making a lot of jokes, and a lot of sexual enuendo. The other girl was getting pretty drunk, and around 2 a.m., their third friend decided to take the other two home. I wanted to get my girls number, but I was to much of an afc to get her number, even though in the beginning of the night I told her she was going to give me her number.

On satureday I went to a bar with some friends, my friend that had the house party stayed home and chilled with some of his buddies. Around mid night the two freaks stop by his place, and to make a long story short my friend ended up banging the girl I was macking the previous night. My friend wants no part of this girl any more, and asked me if I wanted to take her of his hands.

First of all I don't know how I would take her of his hands since she seems like she has some connection with my boy unless she is a total slut which I kind of suspect.

Second I don't know if I want my friends sloppy seconds.

Any idea guys?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
guess it depends on the type of friendship you have. With my 2 boys we never **** chicks for sloppy seconds even when we can easily do it. This girl obviously doesnt mean anything to him so he wouldnt give a **** its just the thought of it that can mess with your head.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Every ho out here is 'sloppy' seconds, thirds, fourths,........to the nth degree!! We take a different perspective on hors when we are friends with their x-pimps - I wonder why?

Oh I know, we closely personalize her hor experience and visiualize unfavorably who she truly is...a hor!!
 

Ridah

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
If she's just a ho why not hit it? If he fvcked her that fast that's all she could be. So if you just want a piece of ass, go for it.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Nail her but do not date her she is a hoe.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
What would be usefull information for all of us would be how he ended banging her before you did, how did he pulled it off? Ask him the details and post here, that would be great. Many times you are into a girl in a club and she gets taken by someone before you get her. How did they do it faster? That's what we all want to know, in what aspect their game was than ours.
 

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
Trance

My friend had invited her to his party last friday. He had already known her. I was just kicking it with her at the party. The next day she calls my friend and ask him what he was up to. He said that he might be going out that night. The two ho's decided to show up at his door around midnight. My friend banged the one I was talking to and his buddy banged the other hotter chick.

Honestly it did not matter who was there. These chicks were looking for ****. Any ****. My friend also has a lot of money and a great apartment.

What is funny is that if it was not for the third **** blocking girl on friday that made them leave the party, I would have banged her that night and my friend would have had the other girl.

These girls were straight up ho's. They had the tongue rings and ass tatoos that are so common these days.

I use to wonder what type of girls would get into porn. Now I know. If iwas a pimp instead of an up incoming DJ. I would could probably make a lot of money on these "ladies".
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Every ho out here is 'sloppy' seconds, thirds, fourths,........to the nth degree!! We take a different perspective on hors when we are friends with their x-pimps - I wonder why?

Oh I know, we closely personalize her hor experience and visiualize unfavorably who she truly is...a hor!!
Oh it ain't just that in some cases, it's also got the part of we knew where the hell that friend of ours she was with has been + the fact that we don't know where she's been + the fact that she's now been with the friend of ours where we know just where he's been (not a good thing) = second thoughts on hitting that.

:D

did any of that make sense?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yes it made sense Big-J.

Regarding hors, we fear the known and the unknown! :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top