“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should i take it back?

rgeereda2nd

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
My gf broke up with me today. Last week i got her a $1500 Gucci watch for her birthday. Then today she talks about how for the past few months she has not been into me, and that we need time apart because she needs time to think. What kind of crap is this? Should i get back the watch?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

eddiepie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Compare your feelings of her to the price and value of that watch.

Me being me? That much? Yes, I'd take it back. Regardless of my feelings of her.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
why you go and give a girl somethin like that anyways u crazy man
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
WTF?

You can have a go at Othello's suggestion, but she has every right to keep it.

And read the DJ Bible.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
damn, you gotta read the bible dude. NEVER buy a present that expensive, even if you are rich, and you are together for many years!!

well, but read the bible, the point will be that presents dont make any diference in the feelings in a relation, it will only make the girl feel more in control of you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Yeah, unfortunately a gift is a gift and she 'should' be able to keep it. However it is interesting that she says that things haven't been right for months and you didn't pick up on that. Was the purpose of such a extravagant birthday gift to hopefully make things better?
 
Top