Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I suggest talking on the phone?....

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I suggest talking on the phone??....

I think if two people are going to talk, they should do it the right way and talk on the phone. Forget the IM bullsh*t. Isn't that what you do after you get someone's number at a bar/club?? The phone is obviously a more personal and effective way of communication. It's difficult to be on IM at the same time as another person..it can be weeks before you see that person signed on. It doesn't work out good. Instant messenger has got to be one of the dumbest inventions in internet history.

So, when i establish contact(through email) with women from these intimate encounter/dating sites, should i suggest talking on the phone instead of wasting my time on IM??

Last edited:

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM, for the purposes of initiating human contact, is a lot like using training wheels. If you need them, you should use them. If she needs them, she will use them. They make your bike look a little girly and your friends will laugh at you but they can help you learn to ride.

And when you take them off you get to feel like a man. :cool:

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the girl who you're talking to. Remember, there are quite a few girls online who are there because they are shy and would rather have things move at a more comfortable pace. Some of these girls might not like the pushiness and stop talking to you altogether. I do agree talking on the phone is a much better way to connect with someone. It never hurts to ask, right? If you want to talk on the phone, just tell them straight up.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some women love letters. they enjoy reading your thoughts on screen or paper.
but in some situations the phone is the greatest so long as you dont abuse it.

do the technique youre comfortable with. nothing wrong with either one. keep in mind that typing text holds a thought much greater than a spoken word. my advice is learn to use both wisely.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're ultimate goal is to hang out with a woman in person. IM, Phone, E-Mail, two aluminum cans, smoke signals; they're all just tools you use to reach that goal.

-Al

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Should I suggest talking on the phone??....

Originally posted by No Escape
I think if two people are going to talk, they should do it the right way and talk on the phone. Forget the IM bullsh*t. Isn't that what you do after you get someone's number at a bar/club?? The phone is obviously a more personal and effective way of communication. It's difficult to be on IM at the same time as another person..it can be weeks before you see that person signed on. It doesn't work out good. Instant messenger has got to be one of the dumbest inventions in internet history.

So, when i establish contact(through email) with women from these intimate encounter/dating sites, should i suggest talking on the phone instead of wasting my time on IM??
I love to right whereas Im not a real phone person. I use them both, it all depends on time and convience. I know sometimes it just seem weird doing new things, but humans were meant to evolve,and to be a modern person I have learned to evolve with it.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
STAIRSTEPS

the phone, the IM, email there all stair steps the TOP of the steps is when you meet with her and that your point if you start from email u should be going from email to phone to meeting, if your using a phone number you need to step to a real meeting.

yes ask her for a number, *** on pen pals went out in the 80's with good saturday morning cartons...