Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i stick to the original plan or go a little AFC with this broad?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this 23 year old broad at a club. i'm 21. number closed her. she lives about an hour away, so we can only see eachother about once a week, which is perfect for me.

met eachother in a town between our 2 cities for the first date. just drank till about 2am. kissed throughout the date and had a nice kiss close. good date.

last night she drove to my city and met me at my place and then we went to eat and drink at a bar after that. i've been major c+f with her and generally mysterious. she has extremely high IL and she can't figure me out. my phone rang 3 times during dinner. i didn't answer them. on one of them i looked at my phone and said, "she can wait." it wasn't even a girl calling.

so she obviously gets the message i'm sending and she knows i date multiple women. she obviously doesn't know how many or how often i fvck these women, but she told me she doesn't sleep with a guy until she knows she is the only one he is fvckin.

i fully expected this girl to stay with me at my place, whether we had sex or not. i was extremely frustrated when she refused to stay over after we had been drinking so heavily. i tried to convince her to stay over with a number of different reasons, but she kept telling me that if she slept in my bed, she wouldn't be able to control herself and we would probably ended up having sex. she obviously has a major slut shield up after the "no sex until i know you are the only one" comment and this little stunt of not staying over.

so she ended up driving an hour to go on a date, drinking heavily, and then driving an hour back. very dumb thing to do, but what can i do? more power to her.

in the end we had an awesome date and now it's my turn to reciprocate the driving to her city in about a week. she already told me i could stay the night with her. why it's any different than her staying at my place, i have NO CLUE. typical dumbass broad.

obviously, i want to do everything i can to fvck her next week when i visit her. my question is this: should i tone back my typical DJ stuff and maybe call her just to chat and act like i'm not dating or going out? she wants a guy that is only fvcking her. i don't know how i can smoke screen her into believing this. basically i want to take a short cut and not waste a bunch of time dating her just to fvck her.

i'm 90% sure the answer to my question already, i just need some reassurance. i'm sure you all will tell me to continue the DJ stuff and eventually she will warm up to me and we'll fvck. you'll tell me that if i stop acting DJ she'll lose the interest that attracted her in the first place.

let me know if i can short cut this.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie =) Lie until you get her, then decide if you dump all the other girls and continue with her or if you ditch her/keep tricking her.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's my original plan. it might take 4 or 5 more dates with this broad though. i just don't know if i have the patience... thanks...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
ahhh older chicks....

god i love it.
i know what you mean... it's just some of them though. they think they have the game figured out and they start trying to rope men in. i've already started the game reversal on this broad. i can't wait till i fvck her and then hookup with my FB the next night.

the reason i say it's just some of them is because that FB i speak of it also 23. i met her at the same place i met the slut shield one. the FB is my kinda chick. we banged the first night we met and she keeps coming back for more. no dating.

so i echo your sentiments: older chicks, gotta love em :)

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont act like you want to f*ck her so bad and she will chase you. Women can see right through you and know your intentions.. The decent ones will make you sweat it out. Turn it around on her.. go out with her and stay at her place if drinking is involved and will affect your driving abilities (but dont sleep in her bed) .. if not just tell her you have to head home.. make her wonder.. its when the woman knows that you want her but u have the self discipline to control your desires that they come at you full force.. you are in a good position.. she used self control when she was on the last date with you.. use your self control from now on and you will get what you want.. make her question your intentions and her interest level will skyrocket.. good luck!

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true dat

im of the opinion that when you hook up with an older chick, somewhere along the line, you need to pull a power switch move that puts her in her place and makes her come after you hard.

once you fvck any chick they usually are at your mercy. with older chicks you fvck them and then give them coldness right away(or at least i do cause im a heartless bastard).

put older chicks in their place fast cuz they have an attitude cuz they are older. treat them like your little sister (no that doesn't mean don't have sex... unless your from arkansas;) )