Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I stay or should I go

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question. I'm 5 days into a relationship(I use this term loosely) with this girl, and I wanted to know if I should let her go out of her way to hang out with me in school. Or Should I be asking her to meet me somewhere and hangout during lunch or should I just hangout with my friends and let her come to me. I guess my main question is, Should I let her come to me instead of me going to her most of the time? Or should I try to balance it between us? I think I know the answer but I would like some reassurance. I feel like if I always make her come to me she will become annoyed in someway and break up with me. I'm thinking maybe 25% of the time I should go and 75% it should be her coming to me. Is this the correct way to do it?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should get a date for the weekend and hang out then.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't talk with her too much at school. Let her come to you. Challenge is good.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, I'll continue to do that. thanks. Y'know, I really like this board, whenever someone has a problem we all take the time to help eachother. Brings tear of happiness to my eye :)